Wish the crowd could be here this week

BubbaT

I realize it's a waste of energy thinking these things but I do think  LA would have a tough time playing here with a full house. Goff and their O would really struggle making checks and audibles in this environment. Any kind of an edge could help in a game against as good an offense as they have. Hopefully at some point....

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

i wanna hear WHY we cant have fans.. i heard all the BS .. but i have seen crowds throughout the state on different venues.. not going political.. but i think WE deserve an explanation .. too much to ask? 

You deserve nothing, but if your in Philly in the wrong state that might be your problem.

Just now, Mike in Horseheads said:

You deserve nothing, but if your in Philly in the wrong state that might be your problem.

"Dude" i get your angst..against me..out of state.. etc . but i am , like most on here   an avid fan.. been so since 1960.. love the atomosphere at the stadium .. want it there.. i moved away to be closer to my grandchildren , hence me "living in the wrong state"  why not be positive instead of an a....... 

1 minute ago, dwight in philly said:

"Dude" i get your angst..against me..out of state.. etc . but i am , like most on here   an avid fan.. been so since 1960.. love the atomosphere at the stadium .. want it there.. i moved away to be closer to my grandchildren , hence me "living in the wrong state"  why not be positive instead of an a....... 

I think he means the crowds you are witnessing in Pennsylvania have little to do with rules in New York State, which is where the Bills play.  

As far as not having seen an explanation, I take it you're not big into current events.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

Have a nice day, I sure someone much smarter here will explain why "dude"

• SDS locked this topic