Dawson Knox concussion

YoloinOhio

His injury status is critical for this game imo. He hasn’t had a lot of production so far but he creates. Big mismatch for the rams LBs and secondary when you look at their personnel. He’s on the bike today which means he should be in at least stage 2. We will see how he progresses. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

His injury status is critical for this game imo. He hasn’t had a lot of production so far but he creates. Big mismatch for the rams LBs and secondary when you look at their personnel. He’s on the bike today which means he should be in at least stage 2. We will see how he progresses. 

His ability to get down the seam creates a lot of opportunity for our wideouts in the middle of the field.  His blocking ability isnt talked about a lot here, but it's very good for a second year player who a lot of people see as more of a receiving weapon.  

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I agree Knox is important but Kroft isn't a bad player. Not sure if that is as big of a downgrade as you think.

• Like (+1) 4

I doubt that the injury came on the elusive fumble play. Remember, after the video resumed (which was after the fumble), Knox had a near-catch down the seam that was stripped at the last second as he was hitting the ground. It was a great throw by Josh and a nice play by the defender to get the ball out before Knox could secure it. I wonder if that was the play in which he got hurt?