Celebrities, Athletes and Other Famous Individuals on “BLM” the Organization.

DFT

10 hours ago, BillsToast said:

C Section, Little Tiber and BullBS are the masters of lying and performance art. I mean no one is that stupid. 

Hoax. Except for the stupid part.  You’re guilty as charged there. 

10 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

He’s a troll who’s top priority is to get under people’s skin. 

And an extremely boring troll at that. 

It would behoove you to be a bit nicer if you want to realize your goal of becoming my financial adviser.  Manners and a demonstrated ability to beat the S&P are key to this opportunity for you. 

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

You just moved a little further away from being my financial adviser.  Sad. 

I tried to move further but the Pacific Ocean got in the way.  

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Oh man, how will you ever recover Jim?

I appreciate your concern.  I'll be ok thanks. 

On 9/23/2020 at 10:07 PM, DFT said:

That’s truly unfortunate, but it’s not at all truthful.  BLM is a full-fledged organization with a 501c3 and all.  TheirEIN is 47-4143254. That’s not for a wesbsite - PS I know you know that, it’s just astounding how quickly people spread falsities without a simple search.  Who’s behind the organization is a debatable topic (meaning I have no clue myself beyond suspicion).  

its why i dont hang out there often. Just pass through to talk football and back yard projects.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/23/2020 at 10:22 PM, Dragoon said:

The misinformation is so bad I’m not even angry at the people who buy into it. They have every reasonable right to believe CNN will give them the unbiased truth if that’s all they watch. Seriously. So, Jack Dorsey said liberals only follow liberals on Twitter...I believe this is a pattern of the flock and they only listen to the progressive prospective and that they’re so trained to call every conservative pov ‘racist’ or a lie that they’re literally only getting one perspective. And I’m mad at the media because they’re gaslighting their audience and they know it. 

Just like Q, right bro?  I mean, we have a WHOLE THREAD on Q ANALYSIS - lmao

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Just like Q, right bro?  I mean, we have a WHOLE THREAD on Q ANALYSIS - lmao

im not a Q guy. 

That said, Q is a blogger. I’m complaining about a politicized, complicit media. 

Edited by Dragoon