"Get rid of the ballots" - Donald Trump

1 minute ago, GG said:

Look at it from this perspective, there are still many on this board who are convinced that Rob Johnson, JP Losman, Trent Edwards, and EJ Manuel were legit NFL QBs, whose development was unfairly derailed.

Ha!!!   Well played!!!

And in my scouting days, Blaine Gabbert was my “can’t miss” prospect.  I’m lucky I can even still access a combine these days...

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, GG said:

Look at it from this perspective, there are still many on this board who are convinced that Rob Johnson, JP Losman, Trent Edwards, and EJ Manuel were legit NFL QBs, whose development was unfairly derailed.

Ah, but Losman to Lee Evans was a thing of true beauty. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, DFT said:

I was a silent observer for roughly 6 months, before chiming in.  I could not agree more that so much of what’s been shared has been incredible.  I commend DR and every contributor on PPP.  It took me seeing it to believe it, so I hold no ill will towards anyone who hasn’t themselves, and chooses otherwise.  I wish this was something that garnered more open-mindedness, but my path in life has taught me those with power are well-embedded in their efforts to keep it.   But I’m very happy to see what’s coming out, as it shows incredible validity in the “conspiracy theorists” that called foul 3 years ago.  I happily ridiculed those then.  Fortunately, I can’t unsee what I’ve seen so no going back from here!

🍻

I wish more people would do that. They come down here bereft of any knowledge whatsoever and try to argue points that were debunked years ago. Not only does it get tiring but it leads to ridicule and then hard feelings. You weren't around but we used to have a poster here (he now has a different name and a different schtick) who took trolling to a new level. It was actually hilarious to see him suck people in with outlandish comments. If they would have only lurked for a while they wouldn't have swallowed the hook. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I wish more people would do that. They come down here bereft of any knowledge whatsoever and try to argue points that were debunked years ago. Not only does it get tiring but it leads to ridicule and then hard feelings. You weren't around but we used to have a poster here (he now has a different name and a different schtick) who took trolling to a new level. It was actually hilarious to see him suck people in with outlandish comments. If they would have only lurked for a while they wouldn't have swallowed the hook. 

In the immortal words of Craig Robinson...

image.thumb.jpeg.0722bea7d33f3ad58e13dbbbf9ebab7b.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Rule #2 on your second sentence, please.  

• Like (+1) 1

....well "practice makes perfect"....ALMOST................

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announces 134 felony voter fraud charges in connection with 2018 Dem primary

The allegations include election fraud and mail-in ballot fraud

By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced four arrests Thursday on dozens of felony charges in connection with an alleged vote harvesting scheme during the 2018 Democratic primary elections in Gregg County.

“It is an unfortunate reality that elections can be stolen outright by mail ballot fraud,” Paxton said in a statement. “Election fraud, particularly an organized mail ballot fraud scheme orchestrated by political operatives, is an affront to democracy and results in voter disenfranchisement and corruption at the highest level.”

Gregg County Commissioner Shannon Brown, Marlena Jackson, Charlie Burns and DeWayne Ward face 134 felony charges in total, according to Paxton’s office. The allegations include election fraud, tampering with a governmental record, mail-in ballot fraud and more.

• Thank you (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announces 134 felony voter fraud charges in connection with 2018 Dem primary

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced four arrests Thursday on dozens of felony charges in connection with an alleged vote harvesting scheme during the 2018 Democratic primary elections in Gregg County.

“It is an unfortunate reality that elections can be stolen outright by mail ballot fraud,” Paxton said in a statement. “Election fraud, particularly an organized mail ballot fraud scheme orchestrated by political operatives, is an affront to democracy and results in voter disenfranchisement and corruption at the highest level.”

Gregg County Commissioner Shannon Brown, Marlena Jackson, Charlie Burns and DeWayne Ward face 134 felony charges in total, according to Paxton’s office. The allegations include election fraud, tampering with a governmental record, mail-in ballot fraud and more.

No conviction, innocent until proven guilty, could be a politically motivated prosecution, like the investigation in PA where an investigation supposedly about 9 Trump ballots, or 7 Trump ballots were....well, we don’t know. 

Election propaganda. Won’t work 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No conviction, innocent until proven guilty, could be a politically motivated prosecution, like the investigation in PA where an investigation supposedly about 9 Trump ballots, or 7 Trump ballots were....well, we don’t know. 

Probe into 'discarded' ballots becomes campaign outrage fuel

By CHRISTINA A. CASSIDY and MARK SCOLFORO
Updated: September 25, 2020 - 3:03 PM

HARRISBURG, Pa. — (AP) — The news release from a U.S. attorney in Pennsylvania was provocative: Nine mailed-in military ballots had been “discarded” by the local election office in a swing county of one of the most important presidential battleground states.

All of them were marked for President Donald Trump, it said. Then came another news release with key details changed but still little explanation of what had happened and whether investigators believed a criminal act had occurred.

Despite the information vacuum, the White House press secretary told reporters “ballots for the president” had been “cast aside.” The Trump campaign’s rapid response arm pushed out the release from Trump’s own Justice Department under the headline “Democrats are trying to steal the election” — ignoring the fact that the local government, Luzerne County, is controlled by Republicans. Conservative voices used the news release as rocket fuel to amplify the investigation on social media.

https://www.fox23.com/news/politics/probe-into/VOZHUO2VJ3LWHS46CCNCD4SPMM/

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Everything you just said, applies to Trump or you’re a hypocrite...

just

sayin

Edited by DFT
  • Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Not this ballot fraud.

36 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Probe into 'discarded' ballots becomes campaign outrage fuel

By CHRISTINA A. CASSIDY and MARK SCOLFORO
Updated: September 25, 2020 - 3:03 PM

HARRISBURG, Pa. — (AP) — The news release from a U.S. attorney in Pennsylvania was provocative: Nine mailed-in military ballots had been “discarded” by the local election office in a swing county of one of the most important presidential battleground states.

All of them were marked for President Donald Trump, it said. Then came another news release with key details changed but still little explanation of what had happened and whether investigators believed a criminal act had occurred.

Despite the information vacuum, the White House press secretary told reporters “ballots for the president” had been “cast aside.” The Trump campaign’s rapid response arm pushed out the release from Trump’s own Justice Department under the headline “Democrats are trying to steal the election” — ignoring the fact that the local government, Luzerne County, is controlled by Republicans. Conservative voices used the news release as rocket fuel to amplify the investigation on social media.

https://www.fox23.com/news/politics/probe-into/VOZHUO2VJ3LWHS46CCNCD4SPMM/

Not this one either.

• Like (+1) 1

Hilarious - I’m still LOL’ing that Trump, McEnany and Meadows are citing a total of 9 military ballots (7 for Trump) from the GOP primary in PA as evidence of voter fraud. 

I wonder why 2 of the 9 did not vote for Trump when he was the only candidate on the ballot.

• Thank you (+1) 1

aren't you libtards tired of being gaslit yet? it doesn't take very long these days for karma to kick you in the ass and out the outright lies you're being fed. yet... you fall for it every single time. does it hurt yet? do you enjoy the pain, are you a masochist?        

what is it gong to take to get through to you??

https://twitter.com/Heminator/status/1309836699028074497

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

aren't you libtards tired of being gaslit yet? it doesn't take very long these days for karma to kick you in the ass and out the outright lies you're being fed. yet... you fall for it every single time. does it hurt yet? do you enjoy the pain, are you a masochist?        

what is it gong to take to get through to you??

https://twitter.com/Heminator/status/1309836699028074497

The Atlantic ran another fake article about Trump? I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tells ya!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1