Week 3 Uniform Rams At Bills - ​ ❄️ICY❄️​​​​​​​ ​

10 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

88. Table-Eating Smurf

This guy seems like he’d fit right in around here....

Table Eating Smurf is one of the Smurfs of Smurf Village and was introduced in Smurfs: The Lost Village. As his name implies, he has a curious habit of clamping his teeth on a table in an apparent effort to eat it; even Papa Smurf commented that the Smurfs "[weren't] too sure about him." He remained engaged in his habit even during the celebration with the Smurfettes, and was subsequently joined by a pair of them.

image.thumb.jpeg.1cc8097c1256d84b03b3d003bfa08ca9.jpeg

6 hours ago, purple haze said:

Many out here don't like the new logo or the uniforms from fans to former players.  But management didn't listen.

4 years from now, I predict, they will change them to a new-retro look.  

The change in colors, etc.was all marketing and a money grab since they were moving to a new stadium.  They

would have sold more if they just went back to the throwbacks full time.

They also must’ve used the same marketing firm as the Clippers did to come up with that logo.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I might be in the minority but the all white are my least favorite combo.  We still have some of the best unis in sports but all white is so blah. 

I love the all white, but we have great blue unis and I hate the fact they move away from them so often.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, corta765 said:

I love the all white, but we have great blue unis and I hate the fact they move away from them so often.

In my meaningless opinion I would like to see the first 4 regular season home games(including preseason) all white with an equal split between current and throwback. The last 4 regular season home games (including playoff home games) blue over white. I think that would be a nice uniform schedule.

14 hours ago, purple haze said:

Many out here don't like the new logo or the uniforms from fans to former players.  But management didn't listen.

4 years from now, I predict, they will change them to a new-retro look.  

The change in colors, etc.was all marketing and a money grab since they were moving to a new stadium.  They

would have sold more if they just went back to the throwbacks full time.

They basically admitted as bunch saying when they designed the logo they wanted to embrace "California" and the stadium they were moving into. The bummer is the bone gray isn't bad but it will go by the wayside because the rest of the uniform is garbage and the retro look is way better. They already prepared to announce more jerseys with this series in future years.

20 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

This is stupid. We are going to let the Rams debut their sharp all-blue look for the first time, which will definitely give that team an emotional boost.

Everyone's laughing about this for some reason. If you don't think debuting a new uniform won't fire that team up, you're kidding yourselves. Psychology matters.

11 hours ago, corta765 said:

They basically admitted as bunch saying when they designed the logo they wanted to embrace "California" and the stadium they were moving into. The bummer is the bone gray isn't bad but it will go by the wayside because the rest of the uniform is garbage and the retro look is way better. They already prepared to announce more jerseys with this series in future years.

I can’t stand the bone unis.  Looks like dirty clothes.

On 9/23/2020 at 8:12 PM, teef said:

i just decided i'd rather go be with my family than be a part of this thread.  

How did the family take that? Did you get the cold shoulder?

Don’t be hard on them, they have their reasons. 

• Haha (+1) 1