The 506: NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 3

PromoTheRobot

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

What’s with the little pocket of Bills/Rams viewers in southwestern Illinois and eastern Missouri, smack dab in the middle of Bears/Falcons country?

Unsure if you are joking. Just in case. It is Saint Louis....

2 hours ago, Mango said:

Unsure if you are joking. Just in case. It is Saint Louis....

Wasn’t joking at all. I completely forgot about the cluster of Rams fans in St. Louis that still drives local ratings in the region even years after the team relocated to LA. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Hold over fans in St Loo?

5 hours ago, K-9 said:

:doh: Of course. I totally forgot about St. Louis. They must still pull good ratings there since the Rams left town. Thanks for pointing that out.

I can’t see how. People here hate Kroenke and the Rams since they left. 

20 minutes ago, Jukester said:

I can’t see how. People here hate Kroenke and the Rams since they left. 

Well, there’s a reason the local affiliate carries the Rams games. Is it ex fans tuning in to root against the Rams? I could understand that. 

8 hours ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

Unfortunately, not here in central CT where we are smack in the middle of Jets, Giant and Pats*** country.  The only solace is the Bills are on network TV 4 times/year.  My neighborhood abuts what passes for a "mountain" to the southwest so Sunday Ticket is not an option.

Actually, you have the best situation.  If you can prove you can't get a signal you can buy it streaming only without having to get all of directv

4 hours ago, iinii said:

What did Texas do? They have to watch Washington/Cleveland. Rams/Bills are one of the two games of the week. 2-0 meets 2-0. You have to wait til Monday for the other one.

WFT is a division opponent.  Philly gets Cleveland WFT because. in theory, Philly is either Eagles or Steelers fans for the most part and both of those groups would want to see that tripe.  In theory...

45 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Actually, you have the best situation.  If you can prove you can't get a signal you can buy it streaming only without having to get all of directv

WFT is a division opponent.  Philly gets Cleveland WFT because. in theory, Philly is either Eagles or Steelers fans for the most part and both of those groups would want to see that tripe.  In theory...

I think that is the problem. Washington is in NFC East and therefore Cowgirl/Eagle fans are forced to watch the Team previously with Skin in their name. 

19 hours ago, FlaFitz1 said:

Yes!!!  SoFla getting the Bills - Rams!!!

WooHoo! I don't have to stream it. Amazing though I can't pick up channel 7 in Miami with my HD antenna, but I can get 29 in West Palm. Looks like good coverage. Two 2-0 teams should be a good game 

Edited by FTLBillsfan

17 hours ago, ctk232 said:

Grew up in Wayne/Valley Forge area - it was rough for Bills games lol

That said, now living in the PNW and I'm LOVING this week  

Obviously you don't live in Oregon :censored:

9 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

I've got Giants and SF :(

Yep.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Success said:

Living in Jets & Giants territory is the worst.

They used to show the Giants at 4 - but now Jets & Giants always BOTH play at 1.

I get 2 games a year, except when the Bills play the NFC East.  

Thank God Almighty I pinched my nose and splurged on the Sunday Ticket. Without it I would have only been able to watch 1/3 of their games so far this season.