The 506: NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 3

PromoTheRobot

22 hours ago, Success said:

Living in Jets & Giants territory is the worst.

They used to show the Giants at 4 - but now Jets & Giants always BOTH play at 1.

I get 2 games a year, except when the Bills play the NFC East.  

Bay Area isn't much better. We have always (understandably) gotten stuck with the Raiders / 49ers. NOW, with the Raiders gone...they still plan to show all the Raider games locally, like they did when they moved to LA. They used to have alternating times when the Raiders were in Oakland. Most times, one team would play early, the other late. Now that the Raiders have moved, they're no longer adhered to this "rule." This weekend, both play at 10am. The Raiders abandoned this market (twice), I'd hope the local market would follow suit. It's an extreme rarity we get Bills games out here. 

On 9/24/2020 at 8:37 AM, 707BillsFan said:

Bay Area isn't much better. We have always (understandably) gotten stuck with the Raiders / 49ers. NOW, with the Raiders gone...they still plan to show all the Raider games locally, like they did when they moved to LA. They used to have alternating times when the Raiders were in Oakland. Most times, one team would play early, the other late. Now that the Raiders have moved, they're no longer adhered to this "rule." This weekend, both play at 10am. The Raiders abandoned this market (twice), I'd hope the local market would follow suit. It's an extreme rarity we get Bills games out here. 

It's been a serious downgrade for me moving from SW CT where I had Giants, Jets and NE* all local.

And the 2d game is usually an odd choice too.  Can't count how many times the past few years we didn't get the marquee game that most of the country saw.

19 hours ago, KD in CA said:

It's been a serious downgrade for me moving from SW CT where I had Giants, Jets and NE* all local.

And the 2d game is usually an odd choice too.  Can't count how many times the past few years we didn't get the marquee game that most of the country saw.

That's why I have the Bills on my laptop and the Red Zone on TV. I don't bother w/ the local channels. 

Watch on Mobile

Live game streams are available on the following platforms:*

· Bills Mobile App, presented by M&T Bank - Available in markets where the game airs on television.

· BuffaloBills.com mobile site for iOS devices (Safari browser only)

· Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app)

Download the Bills Mobile app now from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.

*Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (via Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Local and primetime games only. Data charges may apply. You will need to turn off your WiFi to gain access to this game.

Bills Radio Network:

Buffalo: * WGR550 (550 AM)

Toronto: * Fan 590 (590 AM)

Rochester: WCMF (96.5 AM) & WROC (950 AM)

Syracuse: KROCK (WKRL 100.9 & 106.5 FM) & (94.9 FM Utica)

*Flagship stations

Play-by-Play: John Murphy

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

In addition to Western New York, the game will be available in Southern California, Phoenix, Denver, Seattle, Boston, New Orleans, and most of Florida. You can find a complete list of markets that will carry the game here.

?????

Most of Florida?! Not happening... just the Miami area.

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

don’t shoot the messenger 

😂

they looked at the wrong map?

At first glance I thought they were talking about the Bears/Falcons game... all I know is that I have to use an alternate road today.

On 9/23/2020 at 12:41 PM, Chandler#81 said:

Crap! Living in Jacksonville, I was really hoping with the jagoffs playing tomorrow, local tv would carry the game..🤬😢

Yeah. I live in Saint Johns and unless you're going to a backer bar you really need to look into streaming options. You never get to see the Bills down here on local TV. 

• Sad 1