Jordan Palmer on WGR

JESSEFEFFER

21 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I'm curious what he has to say about the difference in Josh and Sam..

Josh = Good

Sam = Bad

But seriously, OBD has done a MUCH better job of not only bringing Josh along but surrounding him with a decent line and excellent weapons.  Jets....  not so much.

• Like (+1) 5

19 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I imagine he would not touch that one

I wouldn't even be surprised if Palmer said to the producers of OBL before he was interviewed on air, "Don't ask me about Sam Darnold and comparing him to Josh."

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I wouldn't even be surprised if Palmer said to the producers of OBL before he was interviewed on air, "Don't ask me about Sam Darnold and comparing him to Josh."

If I were the producer... I'd ignore that request and go for it!  Would make for a harder hitting interview imo.  😉

8 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Josh = Good

Sam = Bad

But seriously, OBD has done a MUCH better job of not only bringing Josh along but surrounding him with a decent line and excellent weapons.  Jets....  not so much.

Yes, Beane and McDermott clearly had a strategy for developing Josh, and they stuck with it.  Darnold has gone through head coach and OC switches, and the team has done little or nothing to surround him with support players who can help him either on the offensive line or at WR. 

• Like (+1) 1