Chargers Team Doctor accidentally punctured Tyrod’s lung; Herbert to start week 3

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I feel so bad for him rally. He got a concussion the night Baker went in in Cleveland and never got his job back, now this. I mean it was bound to happen eventually but seriously 

He is like the exact opposite of Fitz. Fitz = starter goes down and he never gives the job back. Tyrod = Tyrod goes down and rookie doesn't give it back. 

Edited by Scott7975

11 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Been to a surgery recently ??  

These docs need maps 

IMG_0596_large.JPG?v=1515870210     sspx0032-copy1.jpg?w=584

Had the same thing with arm amputation. Was super nervous id wind up with no arms. He wrote yes on my mangled arm and I asked him to circle it and put stars, which he did.... then I asked if i could have it after, seems like they administered anesthesia pretty quickly after that 😆

It's amazing the pain and punishment these guys put their bodies through to play the game.  I broke my ribs in a mountain biking accident in June and I could barely sleep for 3 weeks, and coughing or sneezing felt like getting hit with a baseball bat.   These guys just take a shot, go out and get pummeled by 300 pound he-men.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Had the same thing with arm amputation. Was super nervous id wind up with no arms. He wrote yes on my mangled arm and I asked him to circle it and put stars, which he did.... then I asked if i could have it after, seems like they administered anesthesia pretty quickly after that 😆

Sorry to hear.  

SMH with these doc's  its like they couldn't tell which was the mangled one?

Too many people have had the wrong body part cut open.  

• Haha (+1) 1