Buffalo SB Win OR Election Victory?

Numark3

7 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

What would you rather have this year.  A Bills SB victory, or your presidential choice to win?  obviously whatever you don’t pick can’t happen.

for me, I’m taking the Super Bowl victory 10/10 times

2020? I'll take a Trump victory.

February, 2021? Bills all the way, baby.

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

With the exception of a poster called Tiberius/Gatorman who could say anything at any time, it appears that all conservative leaning people opt for what they feel is best for their country while the libs choose instant gratification. Gee, I wonder if anything can be drawn from this?

Libs suffer from PE.

1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

Maybe you should mind you own business. 

If you have a problem with my statements you’ve been here long enough to know the ignore function.

1 hour ago, inaugural balls said:

He's Democrap....therefore he counts twice.

Since when ?

Edited by meazza

1 hour ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

Trump declared himself a dictator today. It is beyond obvious he will contest this election and rely on his court to bail him out.

Given this reality (because that’s what will happen) I vote for a Bills SB win.

Should he win, he won't contest the results.

Should he lose on the 3rd, he won't contest the results.

Should a few million vote popular vote margin w/ 300+ EC votes eek its way into a razor thin electoral loss a day or 2 before the EC convenes, heck yes he will contest.   (& the D's will have been litigating for well over a month.  But, but, that's different. <_< )

12 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Should he win, he won't contest the results.

Should he lose on the 3rd, he won't contest the results.

Should a few million vote popular vote margin w/ 300+ EC votes eek its way into a razor thin electoral loss a day or 2 before the EC convenes, heck yes he will contest.   (& the D's will have been litigating for well over a month.  But, but, that's different. <_< )

Trump is crook and is already showing his cards.

You’re in a cult with a leader just like Hitler.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I want Biden to win but since Republicans are terrified to touch healthcare I don't even care that much.  Hell, I'd take a Bills playoff win over a Biden presidency.

I thought you had switched sides.  

I'd like the Bills to win, but football just isn't that important. I haven't watched a snap this year and haven't paid any attention other than casually following the Bills results. It really hasn't changed my life.

The election is about a lot more than winning, or even government policy. Perhaps the Dems will reel it in once they have power, but they've demonstrated a willingness to destroy anyone and anything to get what they want. Keeping that behavior from being rewarded is a lot more important to me than a group of millionaires I don't know winning a game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, meazza said:

I thought you had switched sides.  

No.  I live in NY so my vote won't matter and will just vote Dem down ticket.  Local elections interest me more.  Maybe write in Mark Cuban or Brandon Beane for president.  If I was in a swing state it would be Biden because I'm more in line with his policies.  It will also be funny seeing Trump start suing his campaign managers and start his own television network.

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

No.  I live in NY so my vote won't matter and will just vote Dem down ticket.  Local elections interest me more.  Maybe write in Mark Cuban or Brandon Beane for president.  If I was in a swing state it would be Biden because I'm more in line with his policies.  It will also be funny seeing Trump start suing his campaign managers and start his own television network.

People actually think trump won’t leave if he loses.  He’ll just tweet his ass off until Twitter bans him permanently.

1 hour ago, meazza said:

People actually think trump won’t leave if he loses.  He’ll just tweet his ass off until Twitter bans him permanently.

He's more level headed than is betrayed.  He'll leave and possibly set his sights on becoming the GOP nominee in 2024.  He could do three and a half years of rallies saying what a horrible job Biden is doing.

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

He's more level headed than is betrayed.  He'll leave and possibly set his sights on becoming the GOP nominee in 2024.  He could do three and a half years of rallies saying what a horrible job Biden is doing.

He will be re-elected imho.

• Like (+1) 1