Buffalo SB Win OR Election Victory?

Numark3

Thats a tough one Crayola.

I've waited so many years as a Bills fan.

But for the sake of my children and my country, it has to be a Trump victory.

(besides the Bills can win the Super Bowl for several years after 2021)  😇🏈

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I may be a Canadian but how you guys could choose the election over seeing the Bills finally win the SuperBowl after all those failed attemps shows me that you've all lost your way.

giphy.gif

Edited by meazza
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

You all are crazy.  The natural follow up is if you don’t pick the bills, they won’t win in your lifetime.  

I really don’t think anything more outside of family stuff would bring me more joy than a Stanley cup or super bowl victory

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I'm with others, even though I'm older than our Bills and have waited a long time, I have to go with the election especially since it's the only one I can actually help influence.

Besides, for the Bills, there is always next year though I am holding onto hope for a double header, Trump and Bills win it all! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

You all are crazy.  The natural follow up is if you don’t pick the bills, they won’t win in your lifetime.  

I really don’t think anything more outside of family stuff would bring me more joy than a Stanley cup or super bowl victory

Come on man!!

You can't change the rules!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I have survived a long time without a championship and have a wonderful life. When Cuse won the title in 2003 I was happy for a few weeks, a Biden presidency could ruin years.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

With the exception of a poster called Tiberius/Gatorman who could say anything at any time, it appears that all conservative leaning people opt for what they feel is best for their country while the libs choose instant gratification. Gee, I wonder if anything can be drawn from this?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1