Edmunds and Milano both practice all week, expected to be active vs. Rams

YoloinOhio

I love McVay, respect him a lot but I think McDermott is about to ***** him up. In the Superbowl he wasn't ready for Belichick to have diagnosed his stuff and have his guys prepared for it and not-fooled by the 'window dressing.' McVay had no answers, no adjustments. According to film junky Chris Simms the Rams have a number of new wrinkles that have helped their O get off to a fast start here but I think Derm sees through it and has his men prepared in a way McVay is not ready for. Their LG being out will hurt them;  not just the rush Goff struggles with but their run game has always been essential to their offense. Left guard was their weak spot last year after losing Roger Saffold. I think the Bills win this one, boys.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

doubt Milano plays, we have some tough afc games right after the rams 

Edmunds I think will be back 

Huh?  Milano is the one that’s a full participant.  He’s obviously on track to play or he wouldn’t be practicing in full.  

And this game is just as important as the AFC games.  Rams are tough and we need to stay ahead of NE, they are not the demised team people tried to make them out to be on the off season.  In a short 16 game season, every game is very important 

• Like (+1) 10

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Huh?  Milano is the one that’s a full participant.  He’s obviously on track to play or he wouldn’t be practicing in full.  

And this game is just as important as the AFC games.  Rams are tough and we need to stay ahead of NE, they are not the demised team people tried to make them out to be on the off season.  In a short 16 game season, every game is very important 

just saw that

• Like (+1) 1

I think both will play.. no way does Milano want to miss time during a contract year.. And if you’re the Bills, why baby him? He could be gone next year anyways.. Edmunds practiced most of last week.. he should be good to go.. they’ll play it cool but right now it’s clear that they don’t want to show their hand.. if I have to sit through another week of Klein and Dodson I’ll blow my stack..