Edmunds and Milano both practice all week, expected to be active vs. Rams

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, RunTheBall said:

I mentioned this in another thread but I don’t think the red jersey is any indication that Edmunds will play or not. If it were a serious shoulder injury or high risk of worsening it he would be on IR. I’d guess “just” an AC joint bruise/mild separation which is more of a pain control issue which is why they don’t want him taking shots in practice. Numb him up on Sunday, don’t drop his lung in the process, and I’d bet he plays. 100% conjecture on my part so take it for what it’s worth (not much haha)

I agree. I won’t be shocked if he’s held out one more week, but I kind of expect him to play. 

1 hour ago, RunTheBall said:

I mentioned this in another thread but I don’t think the red jersey is any indication that Edmunds will play or not. If it were a serious shoulder injury or high risk of worsening it he would be on IR. I’d guess “just” an AC joint bruise/mild separation which is more of a pain control issue which is why they don’t want him taking shots in practice. Numb him up on Sunday, don’t drop his lung in the process, and I’d bet he plays. 100% conjecture on my part so take it for what it’s worth (not much haha)

Oh man...well I guess that would be awesome...I had an AC joint issue and I remember the doctor telling me to hold me arm out straight and then he pushed down gently on the area where the joint is and asked if that hurt and I screamed like a little girl....he was like "I guess that is a yes"...

Football players play through some pretty crazy things...cannot imagine how they must feel just walking around during the season most days.

I would have to think they are playing

8 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Oh man...well I guess that would be awesome...I had an AC joint issue and I remember the doctor telling me to hold me arm out straight and then he pushed down gently on the area where the joint is and asked if that hurt and I screamed like a little girl....he was like "I guess that is a yes"...

Football players play through some pretty crazy things...cannot imagine how they must feel just walking around during the season most days.

Some days you're not doing much walking

12 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

We need both of them badly.  We can’t not have both for the big games this year.  If we have a chance to beat the top teams, we’ll need our top players.  I know that’s captain obvious so just going to say prayers they can both make it.

They're all big games but the four NFC games aren't as important compared to the conference games if you want to get technical.

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

They're all big games but the four NFC games aren't as important compared to the conference games if you want to get technical.

This has been proven many times......in the comp pick threads. I’d rather make the playoffs than beat the NFC teams! Who’s with me???  

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Overall record is by far the most important thing. 10 wins vs 11 wins could mean the difference in winning the division or not, regardless of NFC vs AFC.

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The question is: Do you want to be dependent on TIE BREAKERS!   

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Doc, I usually agree with you, but most people forget common opponents as one of the time breakers.  I’m not saying you, but if the Pats and us both end up 11-5 and we have a better record in common opponents that matters, just like Conference and Division.  It just depends how things shake out so I don’t take any game as less important than another.  Beating what we think are tough teams is good for the players and coaches as they then continue to build confidence against the next one, and in this case it’s the Raiders and then the Titans.  We beat all three, just think how confident they will be hosting the Chiefs.

For you guys, I hope they open up the stadium even if only 25% for the Chiefs game.  Not only because I live in FL, but wouldn’t go myself given the close proximity in the tunnels, etc. but for you guys, I hope they do it.

1 hour ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

So who else just got waaayyy more confident about the game?

Even healthy, which I doubt either are 100%, this game wasn’t a lock with how the Rams have been playing. 

Wallace needs to have a good game and Higby is a concern as the Rams have 3 legit passing options.  

This will also be our offensive lines first real test.  Hopefully a healthy running attack is in our plans, but also not so much that it takes Josh out of his rhythm.  

Rams are also undefeated on the East Coast under McV