Edmunds and Milano both practice all week, expected to be active vs. Rams

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

If moss can’t go I guess we will see Yeldon, which isn’t the worst thing since his strength is catching passes out of the backfield and that’s one way to try to slow down Aaron Donald with more of a horizontal passing game. Also their LBs struggled with covering Miles sanders  last week even though Wentz couldn’t take advantage 

I think Singletary is going to have a big game catching the ball.  It's the perfect matchup

If Edmunds sits and Milano plays, who plays opposite Milano in 2LB sets?  To start the season, I figured Klein would be the guy.  After watching both guys play this year, it HAS to be Dotson right? He makes plays at the LOS and the rams run the ball 40 times a game.  He has speed, Klein just looks like he tries to find an OL and eat blocks every play

Edited by NewEra

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

If moss can’t go I guess we will see Yeldon, which isn’t the worst thing since his strength is catching passes out of the backfield and that’s one way to try to slow down Aaron Donald with more of a horizontal passing game. Also their LBs struggled with covering Miles sanders  last week even though Wentz couldn’t take advantage 

Any chance Wade sees action if Moss can't tow the rock?

16 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I can see McDermott resting them both this week to make sure they're healthy the rest of the season. This season will be a war of attrition more than usual and an NFC game is not all that important in the grand scheme of things.

These kinds of comments baffle me. It's only slightly less important in the event of a tiebreaker, which rarely actually comes into play. Otherwise, it's a W/L just like any other game.

On 9/24/2020 at 7:15 AM, Big Blitz said:

The Patriots had the #1 D in the NFL vs 11 personnel.  McVay never got out of it.

And they paid for it 

Since then McVay has gone to a lot of 2 TE sets.  Thus the emergence of Higbee.  And they seem to be determined to run it more.  

I think the key to beating them is keeping 7 up front and make Goff beat us.  Our Secondary can handle their skill guys.  White takes away Woods.  Safeties and LBs take away Higbee (having our LBs back would be nice).  Kupp is going to be a problem.  But make Goff have to throw 40 times.  I think we matchup better vs teams that don't have those Parker/Golladay/Evans type WRs.   

Score 30 and win.  

It actually wasn't since then. It took him until 2019 was basically dead to adjust. He stubbornly stuck to it even after the Lions, Bears and Patriots had all demonstrated there was a way to shut the Rams down. 

I do give him credit for what he has done since thought. Not just with the 2 tight end sets but just generally being more multiple and varied on offense.

On 9/24/2020 at 1:47 AM, Kelly the Dog said:

I’m kinda confused by if that dude is extremely pissed or happy, my friend. ;)

Hes mad about how happy he is.. 

18 hours ago, eball said:

Wasn’t Milano’s deal a leg injury? Gotta think that him being out there both yesterday and today bodes well for Sunday. 

Hammy itis 

24 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

These kinds of comments baffle me. It's only slightly less important in the event of a tiebreaker, which rarely actually comes into play. Otherwise, it's a W/L just like any other game.

I'm just saying we might be better off letting them sit for one extra game instead of playing them at 75% health and aggravating the injury for the rest of the season. I'd rather they be at 100% health for 12 games. Not that every game isn't important, it just isn't as important as the rest of the season.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

This.  Its a home game.  And we need Ws in home games.   If they are not at risk of making worse they will play.