Dear Mayor Bloomberg,

Your Honor, my son is not a felon, but I'd appreciate it very much if you'd pay off his mortgage.  Contact me for details such as mortgage holder, outstanding balance, son's employer, etc.  Whilke not a felon, he has done some things neither  his mother nor I approve of thus, hopefully, making him eligible for your assistance

Thanks for considering my humble request,

Respectfully,

Keukasmallie

Edited by Keukasmallies
forgot some stuff....
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I hope the Florida AG goes after him with full force for trying to bribe voters with cash to vote for Biden. That’s got to be illegal. 

Yeah, that was the first thing I thought when I saw he was paying them off simply so they could vote.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Developing: Mike Bloomberg Is Likely Breaking Federal Law by Paying off Felon Debts for Democrat Votes

by Jim Hoft

Original Article

Throw the SOB into max confinement. I'm tired of him trying to influence elections because he's rich... Exactly what Democrats used to harp against.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Cinga said:

Throw the SOB into max confinement. I'm tired of him trying to influence elections because he's rich... Exactly what Democrats used to harp against.

Gee, his mentor, George Soros seems to get away with it time after time....  

• Like (+1) 1

Mikey seems to have touched a nerve:

https://www.redstate.com/scotthounsell/2020/09/23/bloomberg-buys-votes-pays-fines-of-thousands-of-florida-felons/

There's no evidence -- none -- that he is seeking some kind of promise (which wouldn't be enforceable anyway) to vote any particular way in exchange for paying off a felon's court fees. There is clearly nothing illegal about what he's doing. People may argue that it's a bad use of his money (so was spending perhaps a billion dollars for 1 delegate or whatever he got), or that limiting the offer to black and hispanic persons is offensive, or whatever. But it's legal and it's got the other side so freaked out that they have to make ridiculous arguments against the lawfulness of it.

Whoever had the idea certainly is clever. If time permits (watch Florida slow roll re-enfranchisement) maybe it will garner a few thousand net votes, whereas spending that much on social media ads will probably produce nothing ...

4 hours ago, Cinga said:

So then you agree, Putin favors Biden over Trump since that is who Bloomberg is buying votes for

FBI says different. Trump’s own appointee says murder man Putin is for Trump. They share common values, common ideas about how people like you and me are just expendable. 

4 hours ago, Dragoon said:

Do Democrats even know their actions — paying off fines but only for non whites is racist? Do they not understand how racist critical race theory is? I mean I’d be laughing if it all weren’t such a threat to the American way of life. 

Lol

45 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

There is absolutely nothing there. The letter cites the referral from the governor along with various news articles and federal and Florida statutes. It's basically, "we've been asked to open an investigation, and so we are." This is a ridiculous abuse of the State of Florida's law enforcement investigative apparatus intended to chill Bloomberg's right to give away his money. Bloomberg called the bluff of the Florida politicos (implementing a decision requiring a re-enfranchisement process in the most cumbersome and hair-splitting way possible), and they're a lot pissed off and a little bit scared.

15 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is a ridiculous abuse of the State of Florida's law enforcement investigative apparatus intended to chill Bloomberg's right to give away his money.

_______  _________________________   _______    ____________  _______________________   _____________________

Bloomberg called the bluff of the Florida politicos (implementing a decision requiring a re-enfranchisement process in the most cumbersome and hair-splitting way possible), and they're a lot pissed off and a little bit scared.

You left something out after "right to give away his money"

Fill in the blanks.

37 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

....and they're a lot pissed off and a little bit scared.

It strikes me that the one who is scared is the one spending $16 MILLION to buy voting favor from felons.

Sounds to me like the polling is worse than everyone expects, but I guess someone has to do something since the Harris-Biden ticket is unable to go out among the people.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2