Giants sign Devonta Freeman with Barkley out

Greg S

1 hour ago, dorquemada said:

Maybe a good signing?  what a massive bummer about Barkley though, i have a feeling he's never going to be the same.

On that note, I have Christian McCaffrey on my fantasy team, so RIP me and my chances

Don't think it matters since eGiants will be picking top 10

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He’s worth a fantasy pick up for the bench to see what happens imo

I'm gonna grab him this week and stash.  Maybe he blows up, but the Giants don't look good this year.  Smells like a desperation (to pacify the fans) move to me....

Edited by Blainorama5
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Blainorama5 said:

I'm gonna grab him this week and stash.  Maybe he blows up, but the Giants don't look good this year.  Smells like a desperation (to pacify the fans) move to me....

exactly. I foresee tons of touches on underneath passes in garbage time.  He’s clearly the best RB there now. (Well maybe close to one legged Barkley)

ill park him on the bench for a week or two and see what happens 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

exactly. I foresee tons of touches on underneath passes in garbage time.  He’s clearly the best RB there now. (Well maybe close to one legged Barkley)

Agreed.  I'm not in a PPR league, so his stay on my bench might be short....

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Freeman should be interesting, Dion Lewis and him are kind of similar backs both can catch so it is going to be interesting to see who gets the touches.