How is Horrible Harry Doing

BillsfaninSB

Hard to sayS. I didn’t notice him at all on Sunday, other than the play where he couldn’t get to Howard before he crossed the goal line 

1 minute ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

As we all hoped and you astutely observed.  Kudos

Relax, it was a funny joke

7 hours ago, TroutDog said:

Agreed. In our goal line stand against the fish, he had the TFL on first down. The entire D line has been solid (the O line has been good, too, particularly in pass protection) and neither, in my opinion, are getting discussed much. 

It was Oliver who had TFL on first down.

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Credited with 1 tackle & 1 QB hit in the Jets game.  Played 36% of the defensive snaps.

1 tackle, 2 QB hits against the Phins, 49% of the defensive snaps.

Not lighting the stadium on fire but getting 'er done.  Contributing.  Which is what's expected of DTs in McDermott's defense

Wow, 49% of snaps in that heat? That speaks very well to Harry’s fitness and rehab. Hope as he is getting back in the swing of things we start to see some more “splash” plays. 

Surprisingly I think he has got quite a lot of push in the pass game but found it a little harder on Sunday to get off his blocks in the run game. 

Think our interior DLine led by Mr Oliver has been a real strength of the team so far. Butler had a nice debut this week too and they used Addison inside on some plays in another of 'Zo's old roles.