How is Horrible Harry Doing

BillsfaninSB

7 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Haven't seen much of him yet. I think they're working him in slowly after his injury. Not sure of his snap count, but I don't think it's very much. He was in on a run stuff vs. Miami but other than that, quiet start so far. 

He made one play for no gain on a run that he got up pumped for...didnt notice him other than that

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Horribly Harried? He just looks okay to me. I imagine it will take some time to get back to full strength. 

People need to understand what they are seeing (this isnt directed at you KTD)

The DT's are collapsing the pocket of these opposing QBs extremely fast.......Darnold was having to escape out of it all day long because of the up the field pressure and "good fitz" showed up in the 2nd game and was getting that ball out extremely quick....I really am not understand why we didnt play more press coverage and kept giving them the cushion to have a target in the seconds that the ball had to be out.

The DT's are doing their job......yards have been hard to come by for opposing teams so far as well.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I live on the west coast and did not see the two games.  Curious to know how Harrison Phillips performed in his return to action. 

Credited with 1 tackle & 1 QB hit in the Jets game.  Played 36% of the defensive snaps.

1 tackle, 2 QB hits against the Phins, 49% of the defensive snaps.

Not lighting the stadium on fire but getting 'er done.  Contributing.  Which is what's expected of DTs in McDermott's defense

• Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I think he looks pretty good,  looks stout against the run. I think the entire d line is playing lights out. 

Agreed. In our goal line stand against the fish, he had the TFL on first down. The entire D line has been solid (the O line has been good, too, particularly in pass protection) and neither, in my opinion, are getting discussed much. 

Our D-Line is doing a good job based on what I'm seeing. That being said - we get to go into this next draft and barring anything crazy, get to literally pick and choose hopeful improvements, or future replacements. There are very little "needs"

LB/CB/DL/Safety Should all be things we consider in the next draft and in free agency.

1 hour ago, blacklabel said:

Haven't seen much of him yet. I think they're working him in slowly after his injury. Not sure of his snap count, but I don't think it's very much. He was in on a run stuff vs. Miami but other than that, quiet start so far. 

44% of snaps in the first 2 games.

4 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Wow, that's a lot more than I thought! It's really hard to get a bead on the interior line during a normal broadcast. Now I really want to go back to the game, and key in on him for a bit.

I admit I was surprised myself when I looked it up.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2020-snap-counts.htm