We Are A Center Left Country

Tiberius

This is the latest Liberal talking point. Libtards are underrepresented in government even though they are a majority of the population.

Sucks to live in a totally liberal state where you only get two senators. You want to live on top of each other - then deal with the fecal stench you create.

• Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Nanker said:

This is the latest Liberal talking point. Libtards are underrepresented in government even though they are a majority of the population.

Sucks to live in a totally liberal state where you only get two senators. You want to live on top of each other - then deal with the fecal stench you create.

Yes, this whole mindset is consistent with their central control approach.  Pesky states are just in the way. 

• Like (+1) 1

I think this is where Tibs understands we live in a republic not a democracy and should thank God for it. The will of the people is fickle and can change quickly but laws are meant to change slowly. Following laws can be hard enough when it is based on logic and standards, it is virtually impossible when they change on the whims of the masses. Be thankful we are a republic as long as we can keep it.

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Simple

image.thumb.jpeg.585e388ee10f783555aaccc5ad7f9a9e.jpeg

Dude you must be kidding. My students know people proud of our country are Trump people. Those that whine and complain about every little thing are the Biden people. You just want everyone as unhappy as you. The fact I am rich pisses you off and you want to destroy my success 

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I think this is where Tibs understands we live in a republic not a democracy and should thank God for it. The will of the people is fickle and can change quickly but laws are meant to change slowly. Following laws can be hard enough when it is based on logic and standards, it is virtually impossible when they change on the whims of the masses. Be thankful we are a republic as long as we can keep it.

Dude you must be kidding. My students know people proud of our country are Trump people. Those that whine and complain about every little thing are the Biden people. You just want everyone as unhappy as you. The fact I am rich pisses you off and you want to destroy my success 

👆👆👆

😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

In the last 10 years I’ve lived in both the most liberal part of California (if not the country) and one of the more conservative areas. One is very happy go lucky and goes about it’s daily lives without many worries or cares. The other whines, *****, complains and is incredibly angry. Let’s see if you can figure out which is which. 

11 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

What are those values and where does Biden fit in regarding those values?  I’ll give you extra credit if you can do it without mentioning Trump. 

I think the first value she refers to is the truth...tell it...

The second value is honor...

Both of which are impossible for trump 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

We are a Center - Right country.

Tibsy's fantasies notwithstanding

Jan 9, 2020 - 

Then why have Democrats won the majority of popular vote in all but one of the Presidential races over the past two decades? 

Nope, this is a center left people, ruled by a right wing government, for now 

10 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I think this is where Tibs understands we live in a republic not a democracy and should thank God for it.  

Thank god fore what? That the minority can run roughshod over the majority of the citizens? That's sick 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Then why have Democrats won the majority of popular vote in all but one of the Presidential races over the past two decades? 

Thank god fore what? That the minority can run roughshod over the majority of the citizens? That's sick 

The fact that you read the reasons but decided to ignore it tells me you have no reason for your statement but just your feels.

27 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The fact that you read the reasons but decided to ignore it tells me you have no reason for your statement but just your feels.

I have no problem with a republic, but it should do a better job of equal representation 

Now the minority of voters rules 

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Left or Right, Bush, Obama, or Trump.  When I look at my life I just have to say I don't notice any difference.  I go to work every day, pay my taxes (which keep going up), pay my bills, try to save a couple bucks, and go about my business and go out of my way not to bother anybody..  Same with all my neighbors, friends, co-workers, and acquaintances.  I think that's the way it is with most people no matter where they live or whatever their background and make up might be.  Maybe the people on the fringe left or right one percent see it differently but I suspect the majority of Americans feel just like I do.  If everybody just did that we might not have any problems or certainly a lot fewer.  But there's always somebody trying to push their crap on somebody else.

I know lots of liberals and lots of conservatives and they don't support fringe elements on either side of the isle.  Nobody sits around and suggests we need more poverty or more racism and bias, or more poorly uneducated citizens or more homeless or worse healthcare for people.  The debate is about the solutions and how to go about it all.

Most of this left/right is just election year political theater.  And no matter who wins the election the next day me and everybody else will get up and do it all over again.  Like it was once said "Meet the new boss.  Same as the old boss".      

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I have no problem with a republic, but it should do a better job of equal representation 

Now the minority of voters rules 

So we should throw more women in jail for better representation? We have a system of laws and as long as the laws are applied properly and openly the system is working.