Dion Dawkins mic’d up vs Dolphins

YoloinOhio

55 minutes ago, Rubes said:

2. WTF was up with Murph? Did he have indigestion that day or something? I always thought he was bad, but I can't imagine a radio announcer being any less enthusiastic about big plays from the team. The only one he got excited about was the Brown TD, the rest just sounded like "meh".

I thought it was funny hearing his voice crack with the touchdowns. I mean, he was full on Peter Brady-on-the-edge-of-puberty cracking.

38 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

2) murph has always sucked

I never listen to Murph, so most of the time when I hear him, it's a clip from the game posted the next day, and he's calling a big play or a touchdown, and it always fires me up. Again, I don't hear him when Allen fumbles or he is misidentifying people. Just the good parts. But I like him.

I've often wanted to try and sync up the Murph broadcast with my TV broadcast, but I'm not paying SiriusXM for something I already have.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yeah, I noticed that yesterday because Davis tweeted out the video, and from the end zone angle you really get a sense of how great a throw that was. Not sure if you caught the video of the deep pass to Diggs when Allen was actually in the air when the ball came out of his hands.

Well we will get complaints about Allen not setting his feet before he throws.

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's funny to me hearing him chat with the Miami defender WHILE the kneel down play is happening. I've never seen/heard that before. 

There used to be a Bills offense lineman who used to talk smack with defenders and occasionally draw one offside but never seen a lineman be friendly unless it was former teammate in college or NFL.

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

What the hell is a peanut butter stick?

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

and where can I buy one?

Have had these before:

https://www.amazon.com/Atkinsons-Peanut-Butter-Stick-pieces/dp/B06XSRYP51

Somebody brought a box in at work and I liked it so I bought a box for me.

Now what is better are almond butter sticks.  I have made them before for pot lucks at work and always first thing to go.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Did anyone notice in that video that Knox got kicked in the head on one of the plays?   I wonder if this was before or after his fumble?

Was he already concussed?

Yep.  At the 1:29 mark.   Looks like Dion gave him the concussion on that play.   Knee to the head, and he stumbled off slowly after the play.