Dion Dawkins mic’d up vs Dolphins

YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, eball said:

You know what I saw?  Watch the replay from the end zone of the TD to Davis.  I did not realize how GREAT of a throw that was.  Dare I say, “elite.”

Did you also notice how none of the Dolphin defenders were claiming to the refs that the pass was incomplete?

They all walked away and knew that he caught it.

I was surprised, because it was not easy to see if that pass was complete at first glance.

What a great pass by Allen, and what a great catch by Davis.

• Like (+1) 3

2:00 - The McKenzie YAC... Brian Baldinger pointed this out in his breakdown, and it's even clearer here. He pointed out how the rest of the Bills were running and still blocking for McKenzie all the way downfield. You see it here when Singletary comes in and BLOWS UP a guy (#25).

16 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

I think it's been his thing since college. Doesn't bother me any. 

Didn't he get it as nickname for shoveling snow for his High School teacher?

7 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

2:00 - The McKenzie YAC... Brian Baldinger pointed this out in his breakdown, and it's even clearer here. He pointed out how the rest of the Bills were running and still blocking for McKenzie all the way downfield. You see it here when Singletary comes in and BLOWS UP a guy (#25).

I mean he blocked him earlier but the poor guy just didn't learn his lesson.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

3:03 @Royale with Cheese gets personally attacked.

Welp that was the best 4:47 I've spent since Sunday afternoon. Better than any other coverage or analysis of the game. Loved him talking to Shaq WHILE they are getting into stance.

I bet he won’t say it to my face that wings aren’t better with ranch!

• Haha (+1) 1

My two takeaways from that awesome video:

1. I love Dawkins

2. WTF was up with Murph? Did he have indigestion that day or something? I always thought he was bad, but I can't imagine a radio announcer being any less enthusiastic about big plays from the team. The only one he got excited about was the Brown TD, the rest just sounded like "meh".

Edited by Rubes
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Rubes said:

My two takeaways from that awesome video:

1. I love Dawkins

2. WTF was up with Murph? Did he have indigestion that day or something? I always thought he was bad, but I can't imagine a radio announcer being any less enthusiastic about big plays from the team. The only one he got excited about was the Brown TD, the rest just sounded like "meh".

1) best micd up in quite some time

2) murph has always sucked

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

What the hell is a peanut butter stick?

Well, he might have been talking about these, but doubtful:

image.thumb.png.4079b22cffe5a8030a16ef164866e1ef.png

I think he might be talking about these:

image.thumb.png.f1c7527587caec778232d3398bde859b.png

or these:

image.thumb.png.55340e57a81e6c6b0631d87350c1923e.png

Available at Whole Foods or Amazon.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Did anyone notice in that video that Knox got kicked in the head on one of the plays?   I wonder if this was before or after his fumble?

Was he already concussed?

No, I didn't - can you point out about when in the video? [edit: think I saw it.  Friendly fire - Dawkins actually kicked him]

• Haha (+1) 1