Croom released from Practice Squad

Chandler#81

30 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Why, If Knox is back which most normal type concussions, you're back by the following game, why would it change anything from last week?

You know that really would be funny. Not a bad move by her.

Though have to say, seemed like ever since it was made public that Croom was dating the bosses daughter, his playing time decreased.  Last year was on IR, though seemed like the move was made more for numbers than he was really hurt.  From what I recall he was playing last year late in the pre-season, then all of a sudden he's on IR.

I am not sure the reasongs but, our TE group has improved and Crooms just is not very good. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Why, If Knox is back which most normal type concussions, you're back by the following game, why would it change anything from last week?

You know that really would be funny. Not a bad move by her.

Though have to say, seemed like ever since it was made public that Croom was dating the bosses daughter, his playing time decreased.  Last year was on IR, though seemed like the move was made more for numbers than he was really hurt.  From what I recall he was playing last year late in the pre-season, then all of a sudden he's on IR.

Oh, I don't know why i thought with the new concussion protocol that players that were diagnosed to have actually sustained a concussion had to sit out for at least a week.   My mistake.  Yeah if Knox is healthy by all means he's our guy.   

On 9/22/2020 at 2:47 PM, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

The only thing he has going for him is that he is so bad that the other team might forget to cover him.

😅