Josh wins Week 2 Angry Run Award on GMFB

BisonMan

4 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

In an interview after the game Josh said he does that everytime. Said he needs to show the team hes putting it on the line every game he goes out there. Also said hes a competitor and wants to win. There's not a guy on this team that wont put it on the line also because of Josh Allen. The days of Kyle Orton give up slide on 4th down are long gone. So love this team. Go Bills!

You could see it in Beasley going for the first down. You could picture him thinking “Josh would sell out for this so I am too”.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

OH GOD, YES!! I HATE KYLE ORTON'S LACK OF EFFORT IN THE DENVER GAME!!!! I WAS SO ANNOYED WATCHING HIM!!

Josh is friggin' AWESOME!! The fact that he's won the Angry Run of the Week twice just makes me so happy!!

BTW - I was always onboard for Josh Allen being drafted by the Bills. I saw SO much Jim Kelly in the dude!! Now, can you imagine Josh Rosen winning Angry Run of the Week? I didn't think so!!!! 🤣

Rosen tries this and shatters like glass.

I came here to lead the League in passing and TRUCK some dudes, and we’re all out of passes! ❤️

Nice Roddy Piper reference.

5EB7154D-360E-4A47-A1BB-1F6906D93F05.jpeg

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

That's one bad MFer.

a bad ass Melon Farmer.

Perfect.

This is the best Foul Language cheat yet!

btw, Reported.

😉

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/22/2020 at 6:58 PM, CarpetCrawler said:

I love how Van Noy just lays there watching the end of the play, he's like . "no way am i getting back up and messing with that again."  He actually lounges on his side watching Allen shed the DL. 

Probably the first time in his life a QB did him like that. I think he was laying down there in shock.

• Like (+1) 1