Josh wins Week 2 Angry Run Award on GMFB

BisonMan

Josh's was so bad that they blew the whistle on the play after he slammed Van Noy. It was like a ref jumping in to stop a UFC fight. 

Why don't the refs wear a whistle? | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing  Discussion

Pretty sure Josh remembers this little statement from Van Noy as well. 

“He didn’t know what we were doing. He looked shook back there,” Van Noy said.

https://www.masslive.com/patriots/2019/09/kyle-van-noy-on-bills-qb-josh-allen-he-didnt-know-what-we-were-doing.html

Who looked "shook" on Sunday after they got planted on their back, chump? :lol:

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

You know that GMFB segment will be played a hundred times in the locker room at One Bills Drive this week.  The Legend of Josh Allen grows...

Edited by Inigo Montoya

44 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I didn't think he would get the award on account of the fumble.

Poor attempt to throw cold water on this thread. The mention was about an angry run, NOT about the finest play. The fact that he ran over Van Noy is sweet revenge for Allen and pretty embarassing for a LB. Anthoy Barr was also made to look silly in Allen's rookie year. 

I mean the way he puts Van Noy down was one of the most enjoyable things from the game. I was glad when I heard the whistle though. Plus, we saw JA actually slide before getting hit so baby steps. He is only proving to be awesome. Dare I say Joshsome Allen

15 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's great.  That GMFB guy is soooooo over the top.

Kudos to Nate also for keeping it real - gotta protect the football

Brandt might be my favorite sports personality right now. Makes every morning fun.... he referred to Allen as "Joshy Knoxville" all offseason. Asserting that he needs to follow Johnny Knoxvilles career path from do any and everything crazy to later in his career when he stepped back and letting the lesser known individuals of the "Jack A**" movies take on the brunt of the craziness and pain.

And i'm not gonna give nate any kudos there. The Fumble didnt count so it wasnt part of the actual run IMO. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, H2o said:

Pretty sure Josh remembers this little statement from Van Noy as well. 

https://www.masslive.com/patriots/2019/09/kyle-van-noy-on-bills-qb-josh-allen-he-didnt-know-what-we-were-doing.html

Who looked "shook" on Sunday after they got planted on their back, chump? :lol:

I hadn't remembered that, but you're right - I do wonder now if that added a spurt of adrenaline.

I love this segment, love our QB is on there, it's fun.  However, this one area Josh still needs to clean up, there was no need to try and make this play given the game situation and unlikelyhood of actually getting the first down.  After fumbling twice in week 1, what him move the ball around from arm to arm kind of recklessly.  The worst part is the risk to injury doing this stuff, there was no need for it here.  When the game is on the line against the Pats, sure or in the playoffs, go for it.  Week two when you are kicking the Dolphins butt, slide, punt, move on.