Baldy breakdown Josh

This was great, thanks for sharing. Loved his commentary and in particular how he caught the Miami secondary huddling up after Josh fed John Brown in stride on 3rd and 18 to beat Byron Jones again - "look at them they're all talking to each other now"

1 hour ago, loedward22 said:

I don't believe that McKenzie play was broadcast either...  

Nope it wasn't but they showed it on the highlights during the game...however that was the first time I saw the Dawson Knox play where he fumbled...

16 minutes ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

Terrific breakdown by Baldy. The difference from years 1 and 2 to year 3 are astounding...so far.  Keep it up, Josh.

The first week, everywhere Josh went "he was a runnin'".  Week two was Pocket Passer Josh.  Who will we see this week?

Whatever we need to win...Aaron Donald provides a unique challenge...the dude is a 1 man wrecking crew but the last tike we faced him the Bills kept him in check...

Watching that was a treat. The stutter step that Diggs made before breaking on his go route was a thing of beauty. Instant separation as he accelerated down field. He gives opposing CBs so much to think about as he uses previous routes to set up future routes during a game. 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, eball said:

I'm really enjoying seeing folks start to come around on Josh.  We just need to be ready for the haters to come out in full force if/when he has an off day.  All QBs have them, even the great ones.

I'm more concerned with our OWN mental stability.

We arent going to win every game, and Josh isnt going to look like that every game. There will be a bad game sometime this year.

That doesnt mean the season is over, or Josh is a fraud.

Bills fans will need to steel themselves and move on to the next week. But for now, I'm loving every minute of it.