Baldy breakdown Josh

2 hours ago, eball said:

I'm really enjoying seeing folks start to come around on Josh.  We just need to be ready for the haters to come out in full force if/when he has an off day.  All QBs have them, even the great ones.

So true. I guarantee the haters will be shouting a helluva lot louder than anyone currently shouting about his improvement currently. Anyone who’s watched sports seriously for any length of time knows that all players at all positions in all sports have off days and clunkers. The key has always been how they respond to those bad moments. 

Fantastic! He loves him some Josh!

Then again, who doesn’t?😳

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

What is a chubby?

Medical: a swelling of the joint. Anatomy element prone to immediate swelling when

stimulated. Medical attention should be considered if condition exists beyond 4 hours.

PSA

• Haha (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, K-9 said:

So true. I guarantee the haters will be shouting a helluva lot louder than anyone currently shouting about his improvement currently. Anyone who’s watched sports seriously for any length of time knows that all players at all positions in all sports have off days and clunkers. The key has always been how they respond to those bad moments. 

And man, the silence from those around here who have trashed Josh from the get-go is deafening.

Amazing how the negative ninnies who always pass themselves off as “realists” suddenly disappear when the team is doing well.  Makes you stop and think...

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, eball said:

And man, the silence from those around here who have trashed Josh from the get-go is deafening.

Amazing how the negative ninnies who always pass themselves off as “realists” suddenly disappear when the team is doing well.  Makes you stop and think...

It’s not surprising. Investing in negative outcomes is always the easy play. Gutless, but easy. 

As for me, I predicted back in Allen’s rookie year that Allen would not only become our franchise QB, but that he will be a first ballot HOFer five years after he hangs them up. I’m sticking to it, knowing full well that he’s still a work in progress who’s still closer to the total greenhorn he was coming in. 

Stick it, PFF.

• Like (+1) 4

20 hours ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

Terrific breakdown by Baldy. The difference from years 1 and 2 to year 3 are astounding...so far.  Keep it up, Josh.

The first week, everywhere Josh went "he was a runnin'".  Week two was Pocket Passer Josh.  Who will we see this week?

Both.  Aaron Donald finds matchups.  Allen will need to run from him at times on Sunday.