Belichek’s Subway commercial

Jerry Jabber

It always blows my mind when people who have reached the pinnacle of their field, the highest level of their career possible, who do commercials for stupid things. it's like if Dr Anthony Fauci did a commercial for bounty paper towels or something 

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, The so said:

It always blows my mind when people who have reached the pinnacle of their field, the highest level of their career possible, who do commercials for stupid things. it's like if Dr Anthony Fauci did a commercial for bounty paper towels or something 

I had that exact thought as I listened to Brian Cox's McDonald's commercial. Like, what are you doing?

Edited by BullBuchanan

I don’t get this commercial at all. It makes no sense to me. How does Bill simply looking at you imply that you should throw out your burger and get subway? Why doesn’t it imply you should throw out the burger and go run 5 miles? Or cook a healthy fish meal? It would have been better if Bill was at least holding subway himself. 

2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

I had that exact thought as I listened to Bryan Cox's McDonald's commercial. Like, what are you doing?

Bryan Cox is probably being paid a lot of do re mi to voiceover those commercials.  As far as Belicheat goes, I'm boycotting Subway.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Belichick is actually a pretty pleasant guy outside of press conferences. Belichick probably thought it would be fun, so Belichick decided to do it. Belichick can do what he wants. Maybe Belichick likes Subway. Everyone, including Belichick, needs to eat. Maybe Belichick likes cold cuts.

World record post for usage of the name "Belichick".

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Just curious, why is Bill Belichek doing Subway commercials? You mean to tell me Belichek couldn’t do a commercial for GoPro or some type of surveillance camera? 

This (GoPro) would actually be a great post-retirement idea for him.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Just curious, why is Bill Belichek doing Subway commercials? You mean to tell me Belichek couldn’t do a commercial for GoPro or some type of surveillance camera? 

Maybe he made hundreds of thousands of dollars for a few hours of work.  Also, I don't know; did he have to pay out lots of cash in alimony?

Edited by Bill from NYC