MNF: Saints at Raiders

YoloinOhio

Just chiming in to say that Josh will have every opportunity to silence the critics the way the AFC and NFC West are playing. Schedule looked challenging before, but even the Raiders are starting to put it together.

Also, I'd put Jameis in. He might throw a pick 6, sure, but Drew isn't gonna be able to move the ball fast enough to get them back in the game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big C said:

Just chiming in to say that Josh will have every opportunity to silence the critics the way the AFC and NFC West are playing. Schedule looked challenging before, but even the Raiders are starting to put it together.

Also, I'd put Jameis in. He might throw a pick 6, sure, but Drew isn't gonna be able to move the ball fast enough to get them back in the game.

Who let Gase get an account?

• Haha (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Raiders look good.  Brees looks old.  

Yep, Brees looked rough (by his standards) in the opener as well. It’s only two games, so it’s a small sample size, but players do get old. I think many fans didn’t believe that day could come for guys like Brady and Brees. 

Edited by SirAndrew

13 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Complaining about the rest of 2020 was getting old...

maybe it’s just me but I feel like I have plenty of real issues lately without looking for made up perceived slights and vendettas 

I had someone complaining the praise wasn’t enough when I posted that commentators in another game were calling josh the most improved player in the league in the 3rd quarter of the early games yesterday. 

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Yep, Brees looked rough (by his standards) in the opener as well. It’s only two games, so it’s a small sample size, but players do get old. I think many fans didn’t believe that day could come for guys like Brady and Brees. 

Maybe Brady, Brees, and Rivers walk into the sunset after this season.

It Was Absolutely Real And Emotional" - Triple H Recalls An Iconic Moment  With The Undertaker - EssentiallySports

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Maybe Brady, Brees, and Rivers walk into the sunset after this season.

It Was Absolutely Real And Emotional" - Triple H Recalls An Iconic Moment  With The Undertaker - EssentiallySports

It’s definitely his last season.

hes generally been lacking a deep ball for a bit here but Thomas/cook/kamara to being able to be productive underneath 

Thomas gets force fed passes and still has a ridiculous catch rate. Jokes aside his injury may hurt more than the Brees injury last year.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big C said:

Thank goodness I didn't need any points from Emmanuel Sanders tonight because he has given me a fat 0 in my flex spot. Can't believe how little work he is getting. 

On the flip side I lucked into Kamara when ppl took Lamar and Mahomes in front of me.

Got Josh in the 5th of course :)

Hey, pass interference late in a Saints game. LOL