MNF: Saints at Raiders

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Brees has three terrible throws already so far but no one will talk about it because he's revered.

yea it’s weird that the media doesn’t race to rip the guy with like 6 of the top 10 completion percentage seasons and may still be skeptical of joshs accuracy 

5 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Brees has three terrible throws already so far but no one will talk about it because he's revered.

This is what really annoys me....

Josh Allen - missed some throw so bad

Any other QB in the league - crickets

If you dont wanna get called out for crit our QB......be even handed across other QB's in the NFL?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I never understand this logic. The past has literally nothing to do with his performance now.

you can be angry and smarter than everyone else 

or you can live in the real world and not look for as many reasons to be bothered 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The greats are held to a lower standard than the young players. That's strange. If anything, it should be the reverse.

Everyone has misses Brees average across over a decade is very good, they're going to assume it's just a few off plays.

Allen and the other rookies haven't really done much in the league and still have to prove themselves. Beyond that people are lazy and seldom dig to see if predraft narratives are accurate.

4 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

You aren’t wrong. But the bigger point here is that it happens to them all. So it’s dumb when people cherry pick that crap 

I'm not disagreeing with that but the reason all these pre-draft predictions on Allen are going to be wrong is they used analytics badly. They looked at the numbers and that's it they didn't' bother to look deeper to see why his numbers were what they were.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This is what really annoys me....

Josh Allen - missed some throw so bad

Any other QB in the league - crickets

If you dont wanna get called out for crit our QB......be even handed across other QB's in the NFL?

Allen deserves to be  criticized  what would you expect he missed 30% of his throws !!!