I'm pretty sure Josh Allen got rewarded last night.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So if we want to go all social media....the wives and girlfriends apparently usually watch the game together.  The lady on the right, Insta handle tgmussie, is Tre' Edmunds girlfriend. 

The next Insta is with Meghan Hughes, "@iam_mrshughes", Jerry Hughes wife.

The other lady is Lisa A Ramos, who is a former "America's New Top Model" contestant who got booted off the show straight into modeling contracts and has had some success with a dating blog/book "Pizza and Chill".  If they're palling together in Buffalo, she may well be dating a Bills player, but it's beyond my stalker level to figure out who.

Lisa Ramos is with  Christian Wade 

Edited by YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It is probably my age.....but I wouldnt trade in one special person for a threesome at this point in my life.  Probably because I did all this ***** when I was younger

Life is just too short

Meh. Monogamy is overrated.  

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Lisa Ramos is with  Christian Wade 

My guy is a playa.

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Allen's GF might have something to say about this

Maybe she’s into it... 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Science disagrees.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27442171/

Abstract

In brief: One reason behind coaches' prohibitions of sexual activity before sports events may be the belief that abstinence increases frustration, which in turn is displaced into aggressive behavior toward competitors. However, this hypothesis is not always valid. In fact, depriving an athlete of a normal activity may cause guilt and a loss in concentration. Sexual activity throughout training may promote relaxation and positively affect performance. The author concludes that although there is a need for scientific research in this area, it seems that intercourse does not decrease performance unless it is accompanied by late-night socializing, sleep loss, or drinking.

I am sorry honey... it is this crazy research project I signed up for.

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So if we want to go all social media....the wives and girlfriends apparently usually watch the game together.  The lady on the right, Insta handle tgmussie, is Tre' Edmunds girlfriend. 

The next Insta is with Meghan Hughes, "@iam_mrshughes", Jerry Hughes wife.

The other lady is Lisa A Ramos, who is a former "America's New Top Model" contestant who got booted off the show straight into modeling contracts and has had some success with a dating blog/book "Pizza and Chill".  If they're palling together in Buffalo, she may well be dating a Bills player, but it's beyond my stalker level to figure out who.

It is so good to have a Mod that thinks with their mind! shesh. Men....

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That's Allens' GF Instagram post.

Ok ok ok, I’ll take one for the team and sleep with her so Josh doesn’t loose energy.

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Will video do?

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/victory-speech-never-easy-going-on-the-road

And that took me like 2 minutes to find.  So I hope you appreciate it.

Nope, video won't do.  But I'll screen capture the only shot of Allen - a brief glimpse at 19 sec before he's obscured by teammates.

image.png.220ffd07aaf9335b151d08b57ff71cf5.png

Is this your perception of a FUBA?

I'll put it up there so the guys on here who are personal trainers and know their muscle anatomy can laugh at you.  I can't tell you if that's his transversus abdominis or his external obliques 'cuz I don't know my muscle anatomy, but I know that line is a muscle.  You can see it on the Statue of David and stuff. 

I'd put it in here but, decorum and all that.  Not showing you the Annual Naked Rugby Game, same reason.

Allen isn't going for super-low body fat percentage, I assume that's between him and the Bills S&C where they want him to be, but that's no way a FUBA.