I'm pretty sure Josh Allen got rewarded last night.

20 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

His GF posted that. And all I can think now, is he's gonna suck next week due to the "depletion" of energy.

When your GF brings you external "rewards", she's a keeper 😜

But please, don't marry her unlike you plan to lose 50% of your football earnings...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

At a Wyoming Cowboy bowl game a few years back, there was an event the night before with the boosters and players.  I was talking to Josh and getting his autograph.  My son, who was a senior in HS at the time disappeared.  I found him on the other side of the room talking to Brittany.  Brittany was a cheerleader for Fresno State at that time.  Smart kid!

• Thank you (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So if we want to go all social media....the wives and girlfriends apparently usually watch the game together.  The lady on the right, Insta handle tgmussie, is Tre' Edmunds girlfriend. 

The next Insta is with Meghan Hughes, "@iam_mrshughes", Jerry Hughes wife.

The other lady is Lisa A Ramos, who is a former "America's New Top Model" contestant who got booted off the show straight into modeling contracts and has had some success with a dating blog/book "Pizza and Chill".  If they're palling together in Buffalo, she may well be dating a Bills player, but it's beyond my stalker level to figure out who.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1