What did FitZ say to Josh?

Bakin

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

https%3A%2F%2Fbuffalowdown.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2016%2F04%2F1190175867-850x560.jpeg

Fitz Wonderlic question to Josh ( I could read his lips)

Question

Emma and Anna went to the market to buy 25 fruits. Emma got a few apples that cost $2 each, and Anna bought some oranges which cost $3 each. If their combined total is $60, how many oranges did Anna get?

This doesn't make sense. A few is three. Is that not universally accepted? If so, Anna HAD to get 22 oranges.

13 hours ago, Bakin said:

$71,000,000 in career earnings. 
smart and funny

And a hot wife to boot...

10 hours ago, Lurker said:

Fitz facial hair growth is directly proportional to his fecundity (he's up to 7 kids now)... 

I mean have you seen his wife? I'd be all over that every chance I got too...

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Fitz wants Josh to put a good word in for him for next year backup.  Fitz wants a ring!

I would have absolutely zero problem with that.  Fitz(both Magic AND Tragic) would be a significant upgrade over Barkley.  And I like Barkley....but i love Fitz.

16 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

"You might be better then me.....but you still cant grow facial hair"

“If I had your arm, I’d be a top 5 qb ever”

nothing but respect for Fitz.  He is a top 20 qb in the league but ultimately will never be fully good enough.  

3 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

I would love Fitz as buffalo's backup Qb

The biggest mistakes Gailey made is not drafting a qb to learn under Fitz.  Fitz would the best backup/ mentor in the league because he’s not good enough to have an ego about helping out a young guy.  If I was Miami, I’d keep him as long as he wants to play for Tua.

19 hours ago, HOUSE said:

https%3A%2F%2Fbuffalowdown.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2016%2F04%2F1190175867-850x560.jpeg

Fitz Wonderlic question to Josh ( I could read his lips)

Question

Emma and Anna went to the market to buy 25 fruits. Emma got a few apples that cost $2 each, and Anna bought some oranges which cost $3 each. If their combined total is $60, how many oranges did Anna get?

Ok, I'll bite😎

a "few"=3. at $2 each=$6.

$60-$6=$54

$54÷$3=18 oranges

just because they "went to buy " 25 fruits, doesn't mean they "bought" 25 fruits

Edited by BuffAlone

17 hours ago, Gugny said:

Exactly.  No one ran him out of town.  I think most rational Bills fans knew it was best for both parties to part ways.

If I live to be 100, Fitz will still be one of my favorite Bills of all-time.  But he had to go when he went.

Our GM was caught on tape trying to trade Fitz to a Pizza Hut chain in Tampa if he refused to take a pay cut.  After that, there was really no other choice but for both parties to move on.

I've said this often but I want to hammer the point.  Fitz could do Romo's job better than Romo.  Knows more players and coaches in the league, has played for franchises in 8 different cities, has great comedic timing (see the Fred Jackson roast) and has had to learn more football than most any other QB in history having learned so many systems and his longevity in the league says way more about his attitude than talent.  He is smart enough to know that he can't always act that smart and has built up a cache of good will around the league.

• Like (+1) 1