What did FitZ say to Josh?

Bakin

25 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Wonderlic question

1. Question

Emma and Anna went to the market to buy 25 fruits. Emma got a few apples that cost $2 each, and Anna bought some oranges which cost $3 each. If their combined total is $60, how many oranges did Anna get?

24 minutes ago, bmur66 said:

Don’t let them do you like they did me

I think the Bills did juuuuust fine by Fitz ....

"The Buffalo Bills and Ryan Fitzpatrick today came to an agreement, as the team signed their quarterback to a six-year contract extension. The deal is reportedly going to include $24 million guaranteed, and will be worth $59 million overall, according to Chris Mortensen of ESPN."

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I don’t fricken know. Florida oranges. We have 3 in front yard. Harvest around Christmas time.

Hmmm, very hard to chew or do they suck down like candy? My guess would be Navel if hard to chew and seems like a better juicing orange, especially if ready in December...

Saying an orange is an orange is like saying pizza is pizza and wings are wings... All types of different varieties!

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Like (+1) 1

Just a sense from what I have seen over the years, but I believe that the franchise and fanbase that Fitzy associates with most closely (other than where he might be playing at any given time) is Buffalo.  The Bills were the ones that gave him the big contract and it's where he became a starter.  The franchise and community fit well with his personality.  As a lifelong member of the Bills "family," plus their common membership in the NFL QB "club," these guys know each other and, as another poster mentioned, they have played golf together in the past.  So they are friends to some extent, and just shared a hello and a few words after the game.  Probably a few more words than during the typical QB-to-QB post-game handshake.

1 hour ago, Bakin said:

Saw them gabbing at the end of the game...

Anyone have a bad lip reading ??

I hated him for 3 hours yesterday but otherwise - I love FitZ. What a stud. Took a beating...He was very unfitzy yesterday...I was waiting for the last second pick. But that beard is still something to fear. What a great mentor he will be for Tua. 

He really seemed to want to talk to Josh some more. While to me he seemed damn cold to Tua all game long when we saw them together. I'm not sure he wants to lose his job to him anytime soon. He took quite the beating to try to win yesterday. It was impressive.

10 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

Just a sense from what I have seen over the years, but I believe that the franchise and fanbase that Fitzy associates with most closely (other than where he might be playing at any given time) is Buffalo.  The Bills were the ones that gave him the big contract and it's where he became a starter.  The franchise and community fit well with his personality.  As a lifelong member of the Bills "family," plus their common membership in the NFL QB "club," these guys know each other and, as another poster mentioned, they have played golf together in the past.  So they are friends to some extent, and just shared a hello and a few words after the game.  Probably a few more words than during the typical QB-to-QB post-game handshake.

Yep. Fitz also is the best QB we've had here since Jim Kelly....

until this guy:

Screenshot_1.jpg

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

Question

Emma and Anna went to the market to buy 25 fruits. Emma got a few apples that cost $2 each, and Anna bought some oranges which cost $3 each. If their combined total is $60, how many oranges did Anna get?

Well, 10. HOWEVER ... strictly speaking, we've got two unknowns and only one equation, so we'll need another equation there, sport. I mean, if you allow for sales of apple slices and orange wedges, all the answers are correct. And this is why my teenage boys hate asking me for help with their math homework.  🤪

46 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I think the Bills did juuuuust fine by Fitz ....

"The Buffalo Bills and Ryan Fitzpatrick today came to an agreement, as the team signed their quarterback to a six-year contract extension. The deal is reportedly going to include $24 million guaranteed, and will be worth $59 million overall, according to Chris Mortensen of ESPN."

Yes, if you look at it that way Fitz made out very well. Then they ran him out of town.

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

https%3A%2F%2Fbuffalowdown.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2016%2F04%2F1190175867-850x560.jpeg

Fitz Wonderlic question to Josh ( I could read his lips)

Question

At least it wasn’t “it the train leaves the station.....”

I absolutely HATE IT when the train leaves the station!!! 

22 minutes ago, bmur66 said:

Yes, if you look at it that way Fitz made out very well. Then they ran him out of town.

17 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I believe Fitz ran himself out of town with his horrid play after signing his contract extension.  

Exactly.  No one ran him out of town.  I think most rational Bills fans knew it was best for both parties to part ways.

If I live to be 100, Fitz will still be one of my favorite Bills of all-time.  But he had to go when he went.

• Like (+1) 6