What did FitZ say to Josh?

Bakin

Saw them gabbing at the end of the game...

Anyone have a bad lip reading ??

I hated him for 3 hours yesterday but otherwise - I love FitZ. What a stud. Took a beating...He was very unfitzy yesterday...I was waiting for the last second pick. But that beard is still something to fear. What a great mentor he will be for Tua. 

• Like (+1) 14

They know each other beyond "on the field" -- a year or two ago they were playing together in a golf tournament w/ Darnold.  It wouldn't surprise me if Fitz told him something like, "you keep that up, kid, and they'll build you a statue in Buffalo."

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

https%3A%2F%2Fbuffalowdown.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2016%2F04%2F1190175867-850x560.jpeg

Hey Josh ......Wonderlic question

Emma and Anna went to the market to buy 25 fruits. Emma got a few apples that cost $2 each, and Anna bought some oranges which cost $3 each. If their combined total is $60, how many oranges did Anna get?

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Wonderlic question

1. Question

Emma and Anna went to the market to buy 25 fruits. Emma got a few apples that cost $2 each, and Anna bought some oranges which cost $3 each. If their combined total is $60, how many oranges did Anna get?

10, although a little deceiving to say that Emma got a "few" apples. She got 15 of them... more than a few.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Wonderlic question

1. Question

$2 each for apples, $3 each for oranges?!  Never mind Wonderlic, you better get Greenspan!  Hyperinflation!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Wonderlic question

1. Question

6 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

$2 each for apples, $3 each for oranges?!  Never mind Wonderlic, you better get Greenspan!  Hyperinflation!

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

10, although a little deceiving to say that Emma got a "few" apples. She got 15 of them... more than a few.

Trick question... answer is 20 oranges, Emma got all oranges and Anna is a thieving *****!!!:w00t:

• Haha (+1) 5