Weekly PFF Hate

HappyDays

13 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

These guys probably never held a football much less played it. If I was good at the internet I would put up a clip of Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds. 

It would be hilarious watching these guys try to throw and catch, much less hit

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Well they know how to get Bills fans attention.... a 13 page thread on Bills fans being pissed off and gawking at them....😅

You are better off not even paying attention to them and stop giving em clicks. 

Literally have never clicked on anything of theirs. Lost me with the Duck thing a year ago. Straight garbage sight. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

No, it wasn't "turnover worthy."  Just like the other INT he threw in the Cowboys game.

:rolleyes:

PFF just pretends like these things don't happen for the QB's they like. Meanwhile, Allen's completions for big yardage are deemed bad plays.

This just keeps getting more and more hilarious.

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Yeah they determined that Wallace’s INT was due to the WR stopping his route. Similar to Wilson who got picked on a dropped pass by his TE

He was running a dig. That's the idea...you stop the route. It was a bad pass

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I'll never get used to no fans in the stands.  Just eerie when you have camera angles like this.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Looks correct to me but supposedly McVay was chewing the WR out after the play so maybe it was supposed to be an in route. 

45 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Looks correct to me but supposedly McVay was chewing the WR out after the play so maybe it was supposed to be an in route. 

Possible but no way for PFF to know that

also question throwing into zone there, poor decision...receiver was bracketed

to me it’s the definition of a turnover worthy play

On 9/21/2020 at 6:57 PM, Johnnycage46 said:

I honestly, 100% believe they are doing these types of things for clicks at this point

Sadly you're right. That's what 'reporting' has become. I was looking at YouTube yesterday for raiders bills predictions and there are so many ones titled 'so and so reacts to bills raiders'. The game hasn't even happened yet and people are reacting to it. The only currency in journalism now is how many people click a link. Maybe it's always been like that to a certain extent (skip bayless anyone?) but it's just crazy now. If you're not shouting into the camera with your controversial opinions then you don't exist I'm afraid. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That had to hurt

How does that crow taste?

and the only pic from the game they could get was Allen holding his left hand? smh.

and very quickly they follow up that tweet with one showing Rodgers is still their top rated QB for the season - why not wait for MNF first?

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Like (+1) 1

Go watch the Bills week 1 game again. Then watch the past three weeks. Josh has played QB way better in weeks 2-4. Folks get caught up wanting to defend him so much they arent seeing things clearly. He was a gamer week 1, and did a decent job in getting the win. But still made some bad decisions, etc. These past three weeks he has played the QB position as good as anyone in the league. 

Edited by ngbills
  • Like (+1) 5