I’m already willing to admit it, I was wrong on Diggs

DCofNC

Dude is out performing what I thought he would do so far. Seems like wrs is the toughest position to gain chemistry and also develop on a new team. I thought it might be a slow build to being a beast but nope. He plug and played well. He's my favorite Bill already after Josh.

In the interest of being objective as possible, I have one small teeny gripe (aka dont flame me). His body language sucks after an incompletion or when he gets hit hard. Keep thinking he's hurt, but he's really slow to get up and has the same pouty look my 5yo makes when I ask her to do something she doesn't wanna.  Not overly concerned now but keeping an eye on it.

8 hours ago, CowboyBill said:

I know it sounds weird to say, but just imagine Josh coming into this lineup his 1st year. I think he would have really struggled and maybe some of his teammates would have given him a hard time and not liked him. I could imagine a true #1 alpha receiver giving him a hard time because he would have missed a lot of throws. I think Beane and McD. actually played it perfect.

Not weird to say at all. The team was constructed in a very methodical manner, with offensive completeness being the final component (coinciding with the much hoped for growth of a 3rd year QB). 

Worked quite well.

• Like (+1) 1