Josh Allen Coming up on ESPN First Take

Process

39 minutes ago, Process said:

Stephen A is such an idiot 

Idiot? Nooooo, he's a genius. I mean can you think of how a guy who knows so little about sports is paid millions of dollars? He understands it's about entertainment, not sports knowledge. That's a smart guy even though I can't stand the sight of him or the sound of his voice. 

How many other guys know sports far better than him but will never reach his level? He understands the game of TV, not the game of sports.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

The only thing that would make me turn to ESPN from Kay Adams is Josh Allen

Kay Adams is the perfect woman, even though she is hot as hell she is one of the most talented analysts that knows what she’s talking about. 

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Process said:

I can't believe he would say something like that to a young kid who just had the two best games in his career, back to back division games, and was damn near perfect.  It took me by surprise and I know it took Allen by surprise.  What an ####### move.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Process said:

He's a clown, but gets paid good $$ to be one. He did have me laughing last Thanksgiving razzing the Cowboys and Damien Woody and throwing all sorts of love Josh's way. But he is supposed to stir the pot. One second Josh is the best thing, then it is Newton because he is with Belichick. Flip-flops as much as your average politician.

Take it all with a grain of salt unless there is just a constant stream of hate going the Bills or Allen's way.

5 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I mean, I'm sure Allen knows Stephen A is a hot take machine. Also, there is a bit of truth in what he was saying.

This media attention is something Bills fans have wanted for years, it can't all be super positive all the time.

Allen knows what he has to do in the next 3-4 weeks if he wants to remain in the MVP talk, he doesn't really need Stephen A to break it down for him...

There is nothing negative to be said.  That's why its an ####### move.  You just beat a division opponent on the road, an opponent who is better than people give credit for.  There was no need to say, oh it was the jets and miami.  He basically ambushed him.  Who says something so stupid after a Qb throws for 400+ yards and 4tds?  Look at all the other big name Qbs, they have lesser numbers this week against winless teams too.  I dont hear Steven A telling Rodgers, well it was only the winless Lions...or Prescott pfft, who cares about your day, it was against the winless Falcons.

400 yards and 4tds don't grow on trees...I don't care who you are playing.

It was a cliche interview until he said he'd run through defenders the same way again

This is either a really good or perhaps a bad thing

5 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

We like them in shape. Adams is very underweight.

You are going to change exactly ZERO peoples minds who already love Kay

7 hours ago, BillsToast said:

Idiot? Nooooo, he's a genius. I mean can you think of how a guy who knows so little about sports is paid millions of dollars? He understands it's about entertainment, not sports knowledge. That's a smart guy even though I can't stand the sight of him or the sound of his voice. 

How many other guys know sports far better than him but will never reach his level? He understands the game of TV, not the game of sports.

Stephen A Smith is at a level we hope to become as a human race someday...