Gabriel Davis TD celebration

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

ย 

Maybe, but if it happens near the bench and is screened from the officials, what happens too often is the player in question and maybe one of his teammates objects and reacts, then they get penalized.

Now don't go stepping on my backhanded slap at Gronk's cheapshot...๐Ÿ˜

Without that catch, it could be a very different game.ย  We likely give the Dolphins the ball back with the game tied (assuming Bass hits the FG) and who knows what happens with the way our D was playing.ย  In an era of over the top celebrations, it was really refreshing to see.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Foster would have achieved total separation and have been filling his nails in a back corner of the end zone, unnoticed by the Miami defense.

๐Ÿ˜

ย 

And the reason he would have been all alone was due to the downfield blocking of Duke to spring him free.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

ย 

The Phins had some definite "good sportsman" moments about them.ย  There was a sideline catch where Diggs slid all the way under the Dolphins bench near the WR and they helped him up and were patting him on the helmet.ย  Some other teams where they would probably have kicked him in the ribs or stepped on him.

I don't know if I'd go that far hap. It's a physical game played with a lot of emotions, but they are part of a fraternity that only few people are a part of

ย 

I honestly believe probably every team would have been helping digs up after sliding under the bench like that. Maybe not every player, but the majority of the team would definitely show concern

6 hours ago, Doc said:

ย 

Yeah itโ€™s too bad for him (but great for the Bills and us) thatย heโ€™s stuck behind 3 guys on-paceย for 1,000 yards. ย I needย him to win OROtY.ย 

Everyone knows Moss is getting that aware because Singletary has a fumbling problem [/sarcasm]