Gabriel Davis TD celebration

Just now, mattynh said:

In real time, I was VERY concerned it was not a catch because it looked like an impossible catch and his celebration was not over the top.  That was an amazing throw and even better catch.

Same feeling. I'm like dang he didn't catch it that's why he's not celebrating. Then the replay showed clear catch.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 716er said:

Duke would have caught that one handed though

Foster would have achieved total separation and have been filling his nails in a back corner of the end zone, unnoticed by the Miami defense.

😁

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, mattynh said:

In real time, I was VERY concerned it was not a catch because it looked like an impossible catch and his celebration was not over the top.  That was an amazing throw and even better catch.

Me too - I thought he looked slightly sheepish so I presumed he hadn't caught it. It was an incredible catch.

48 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

If you're going to wear #13 as a WR in Buffalo we need more than that celebration, especially on a play like that. 😉

What a catch. I love this angle. This guy is going to be a star. I actually love the reserved TD celebration. Very Larry Fitzgerald like.

What a play by Josh as well.

36 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

It’s only one catch, but if you believe the reports from training camp, maybe the Bills struck gold when picking Davis.  🤞

Yeah it’s too bad for him (but great for the Bills and us) that he’s stuck behind 3 guys on-pace for 1,000 yards.  I need him to win OROtY. 

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

The reason is stayed a good catch was because he had the presence of mind (or reflex) to bring the ball into his body. Doing so shows control of the ball while simultaneously it hits the ground. If he doesn't do that, I think the call is overturned.

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

If you're going to wear #13 as a WR in Buffalo we need more than that celebration, especially on a play like that. 😉

What a catch. I love this angle. This guy is going to be a star. I actually love the reserved TD celebration. Very Larry Fitzgerald like.

uh, you mean "Larry".... they're on a first name basis

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

How DID ANYONE let the Refs take that Ball.  Someone should have been securing for Gabe Immediately once he dropped it.

• Like (+1) 1