I Know It's Only Week 2, But Look At The League Leaders(WK4 Update)

H2o

He is also 3rd in rating, 4the in ESPN's QBR and 8th in completion rate. We all know its too soon to judge after two games but it is great nevertheless.

What is funny is that despite Diggs being 1st in yards both Brown and Beasley still managed to have better averages in yards than last year. Its crazy.

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Since Allen's first pre-season game as a rookie, I have been banging the drums that he will be incredible.  

Me as well, even from draft day, and I'm serious LOL  

As for 300+ yard games some posters were raving about, to me it was a given he'd had a lot, because of his super strong cannon of an arm. I didn't expect the poise, running skills and little INTs to top it off though! He has overdelivered for me... yet now we all kind of expect great things consistently from now on.

• Like (+1) 1

it's just so good to see yet another step forward from allen.  i'm still expecting some stinker games here and there, and that's ok.  the way he's been passing the ball makes me so much more comfortable with allen than i ever thought i would be.

• Like (+1) 3

Dan Orlovsky (who has been hard on Allen at times) had some good things to say about Allen on Twitter (can’t link on phone) but he also made a really interesting point.

2 of last years playoff teams traded their #1 WR’s this offseason- the teams that got the WR’s are 4-0 collectively, playing great football, and said WR are balling for them. The teams that traded them are 0-4 and their offenses are “as explosive as pudding” 

I also don’t see anyone passing him tonight with Saints at Raiders. Will be cool to hold onto for a week.

now we need to light up the Rams and show the world we’re here to stay.

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Dan Orlovsky (who has been hard on Allen at times) had some good things to say about Allen on Twitter (can’t link on phone) but he also made a really interesting point.

2 of last years playoff teams traded their #1 WR’s this offseason- the teams that got the WR’s are 4-0 collectively, playing great football, and said WR are balling for them. The teams that traded them are 0-4 and their offenses are “as explosive as pudding” 

I saw this gem from yesterday this morning. Diggs had more receiving yards yesterday than the entire Vikings team. :lol: Seller's remorse?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/09/20/stefon-diggs-had-more-receiving-yards-than-the-vikings-whole-team-today/

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, H2o said:

I saw this gem from yesterday this morning. Diggs had more receiving yards yesterday than the entire Vikings team. :lol: Seller's remorse?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/09/20/stefon-diggs-had-more-receiving-yards-than-the-vikings-whole-team-today/

Zimmer has to be on the short list for warmest butt. 

• Like (+1) 1

When we drafted Josh, I said he had a ceiling that could take him to be the best QB our team has ever had but I did say it was a huge IF since he needed a solid coaching staff to bring him along and develop him.  Well Kudos to the coaching staff as they are hitting the nail on the head with Josh's development.  I was also impressed with the O-line and play calling so far this year. This could be our year. 

Let's Go Buffalo!!!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I also don’t see anyone passing him tonight with Saints at Raiders. Will be cool to hold onto for a week.

now we need to light up the Rams and show the world we’re here to stay.

Orlovsky also said this morning that up to now through the first two weeks, Allen is the MVP.

The hosts of the show were skeptical and understandably so but the bottom line is that Allen is balling right now.

• Like (+1) 1