SNF Half Time Show Disrespecting Josh Allen and the Bills

mykidsdad

9 minutes ago, Buffalo ill said:

No, because I am an adult with more important things to worry about.

I get it, we all have more important things at the end of the day to worry about. There's no question that the national types routinely gloss over good things happening in Buffalo and I do find that irritating if nothing else, as a fan of this team and witness to its growing pains/successes. 

The problem is the double standard. 

NE had a 10 point win over Miami and they did it by running the ball and the story was the Miami secondary was really good and the Bills would need to run the ball on them...

Well the Bills came out and threw for over 400 yards and now the story is well it's just Miami. 

Seriously? Isn't this the same Miami secondary that was supposed to be really good? 

I originally looked at this thread when it was created, watched the video and left. I can’t believe that is it up to three pages. 😃 

Why care what the national media thinks? Local media, too. Mass media  isn’t what is used to be...it’s all about clicks now. Given that, are you going to write/talk about a small or large market team? It’s literally that simple. 

Of course the 17 years of futility factors in, too. It’s almost shaken off...almost. 

Why would I care if a network shows replays of what we have all already witnessed?

Not to mention, anyone that REALLY cares about the Bills can go on the internet to NFL.com and watch the replays of TD’s on their own.

Edited by Beast

19 minutes ago, Beast said:

Why would I care if a network shows replays of what we have all already witnessed?

Not to mention, anyone that REALLY cares about the Bills can go on the internet to NFL.com and watch the replays of TD’s on their own.

I want more of the country to see what we have. Some people won't see the Bills unless the national guys put them on. I think it matters to the players, and it matters to me. I guess I'm in the minority, but it rubbed me wrong.

16 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

Josh Allen and the Bills slighted by the Sunday Night Football team. No Bills highlights and I guess everyone had a lot of yards and points so Josh Allen throwing for 417 yard and 4 TDs wirh 0 picks is no big deal. Please show some respect. THEY SHOWED ZERO BILLS HIGHLIGHTS AND SAID EVERYONE WAS SCORING 31 POINTS AND JUMPED TO TOM BRADY HIGHLIGHTS! Wow.

Good this team feeds off that kinda *****

Hopefully they won't have a choice about showing the highlights from our last game of the season.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

13 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

It's childish to whine about this IMO. Also, they have beaten the Jets and Dolphins, two teams that likely finish below .500

If the Bills score a bunch of points and win next week, then you'll see some national media taking notice.

True. But the Ravens started 2-0 last year beating the Dolphins and Cardinals (pre Nuk) and they were the media darlings of the NFL. No one questioned the bottom dweller competition level with them. All you heard was Lamar this, ooh that Defense, etc etc etc. Not asking for a parade, just consistency with the coverage.