SNF Half Time Show Disrespecting Josh Allen and the Bills

mykidsdad

Josh Allen and the Bills slighted by the Sunday Night Football team. No Bills highlights and I guess everyone had a lot of yards and points so Josh Allen throwing for 417 yard and 4 TDs wirh 0 picks is no big deal. Please show some respect. THEY SHOWED ZERO BILLS HIGHLIGHTS AND SAID EVERYONE WAS SCORING 31 POINTS AND JUMPED TO TOM BRADY HIGHLIGHTS! Wow.

• Thank you (+1) 2

It's tough for our players to get recognition around the country when no one ever sees them make plays or even hears their names.  The Bills are all "team first" which is great, but they're only human after all.  They want their parents and friends to see them praised.

• Like (+1) 2

You should begin to prepare yourself for the announcement that Dak Prescott is the Player of the Week .... statistically, he had a better day than Josh. Really, it's okay, we won. Just keep on winning and all will be well.

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 7

59 minutes ago, Utah John said:

It's tough for our players to get recognition around the country when no one ever sees them make plays or even hears their names.  The Bills are all "team first" which is great, but they're only human after all.  They want their parents and friends to see them praised.

I am sure every players parents has a 65 inch big screen and Sunday ticket ;)

4 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

Josh Allen and the Bills slighted by the Sunday Night Football team. No Bills highlights and I guess everyone had a lot of yards and points so Josh Allen throwing for 417 yard and 4 TDs wirh 0 picks is no big deal. Please show some respect. THEY SHOWED ZERO BILLS HIGHLIGHTS AND SAID EVERYONE WAS SCORING 31 POINTS AND JUMPED TO TOM BRADY HIGHLIGHTS! Wow.

wow. Bit of a stretch to say they "disrespected Josh Allen and the Bills."

Welcome to 2020 where everyone is offended about everything.

• Like (+1) 3

And the national media this morning (MMQB, FBIA)?    Crickets chirping.

I get that bigger media markets draw more eyballs to sites and drive advertising.   But it's just downright embarassing the way they seem to be studiously avoiding talking about the Bills first two games...