Oh My ... Josh Allen did that

Bakin

1 minute ago, Captain_Quint said:

The announcer tried to praise Van Noy for a minute saying that most people would have missed him. When really, he got trucked by a QB and didnt tackle him.

Allen's arm is soooo strong he stiff armed and power bombed Van Noy through the earth with it, looked like he could've thrown him over them mountains:worthy::wub:

• Haha (+1) 5

In fairness, the league protects the quarterback from typically getting killed in those situations.  

Our guy just so happens to be bats%^£ crazy and likes to fight people.  

Also, be careful as there’s a few on here that like to call out that he would have potentially fumbles.  Who can tell since the whistle blew and our guy recovered it anyways. Some people just want to be negative 

• Like (+1) 9

9 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

he dropped the ball in disgust

You're killing me today.

Maybe it was the early buzz, but Braided Ben in edelweiss had me in tears for about 3 minutes. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsherd said:

Can't see the comments, any interesting once?

Cliff Avril "Hell never live that down... QB running you over is a sin 😂😂😂"

Eric Ebron "@realkylevannoy u good fam ? lol"

Dez Bryant "And y’all try to say Lamar Jackson was a running back 😂 😂....

Akiem Hicks "Noooooooooooooooooooooo😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

he dropped the ball in disgust

In his postgame presser, Allen said “I know the whistle blew but I’ve got to hang on to the ball”

He sounded as though he considered it a fumble that was “saved by the whistle”, not a deliberate act of disgust

43 minutes ago, VW82 said:

This was my favorite Josh play of the day. He was so close to getting the first despite ridiculous odds. If we make it into playoffs and need a big first down is there anyone here who thinks Josh isn't getting it? 

What I think is that he better work double-time on hanging on to the football if he’s going to keep that stuff up

58 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Van OH NOy

“You good, Fam?”