Chiefs @ Chargers - Romo is always right!

13 hours ago, NewEra said:

Butker saved the day.  Is he the new Justin Tucker?  He kick 3 bombs in a row.  Unreal.

Tony Romo is the god of football analysts 

Mahomes and Lamar having Butker / Tucker for a good portion of their careers is a really underrated boon.  Most times those guys only need to get ~30 yards out of a drive and it means points.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Chargers should have gone for it on 4th down in OT, would have been 100% the right call. Chargers had been moving the ball on KC all day and the analytics/win probability would support going for it. 

Have to mention though that the Ingram Offside penalty was a huge factor though on KC's winning OT drive. It gave the Chiefs a new lease of life, they would have had to punt otherwise. 

How does an NFL coach not go for it there on 4th and 1? Take a chance man! Completely idiotic. Pretty obvious that KC was going to march down the field and all they needed was a field goal too, not to mention the Chargers defense looked absolutely gassed in OT.

Gives me confidence that we will crush the Chargers in week 12.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

Watched most of this game. Always enjoy listening to Romo. The Chargers QB is going to be something special.

But, they blew it in OT. Romo was absolutely right: Go for it on 4th down and do NOT give the ball to Mahomes. We've seen that movie before, only Brady played Mahomes in our tragedies. Oh well, I give respect to the Chargers. They took it to the Chiefs!

Hebert reminds me of a less physically talented but more refined Josh Allen. He was quite impressive to watch week 1, not sure why they would go back to Taylor.