Chiefs @ Chargers - Romo is always right!

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Was thinking the same thing...it’s exactly what Bill Belichick did against the Colts in the title game...his excuse was that if punted, the Colts would come down and score anyway...

Once upon a time, I believe Andy Reid would have punted.  He’s done some reflection and become more aggressive

2 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

He's also fun to listen to, but not stupid though like Madden tended to be.  Aikman is about as exciting as twiddling your thumbs to listen to.

I actually like Collinsworth too, though I know I'm clearly in the minority there.

I'm with you on that one. I've always thought Chris did a fine job breaking down the plays. Watching the Patriots/Seahawks game, they had his kid doing some work at the end of the game. Damn if he doesn't sound and look just like his old man!!

6 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

I'm with you on that one. I've always thought Chris did a fine job breaking down the plays. Watching the Patriots/Seahawks game, they had his kid doing some work at the end of the game. Damn if he doesn't sound and look just like his old man!!

I agree.  His voice was amazing.

8 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Collinsworth is legit.  I know he loves Brady and Sean Lee, but not sure why everyone poos on the guy.  He's a top notch color guy.

Because he has strong biases that he gives free rein to during his color commentary, to the point where if I were listening to him and not watching, I would have no real idea what was going on in the game.

8 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

we had a horrible game VS Detroit week 3 last year where we played soft, looked bad, and then won at the end.....because Mahomes. 

Sounds a bit like the divisional round vs Houston 1Q.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, NewEra said:

Butker saved the day.  Is he the new Justin Tucker?  He kick 3 bombs in a row.  Unreal.

Tony Romo is the god of football analysts 

Best thing about Romo is that he really knows his stuff and will tell you what to look for on the next play before the snap - he's almost always right but he never comes off as a know it all, I'm better than you fans at home guy - I really enjoy learning things from watching him.

Hebert's interception was unbelievable. 

In case you missed it, it was 3rd and 4 or 5 I believe around the Chiefs 30 yard line... 4th quarter

Hebert bootlegs to the left and has an easy 15 yards in front of him to get the first down and keep the clock moving, but instead throws accross his body toward the endzone into triple coverage for an easy INT.

If he scrambles for the 1st down, Chargers win the game.

Edited by 716er

Chargers should have gone for it on 4th down in OT, would have been 100% the right call. Chargers had been moving the ball on KC all day and the analytics/win probability would support going for it. 

Have to mention though that the Ingram Offside penalty was a huge factor though on KC's winning OT drive. It gave the Chiefs a new lease of life, they would have had to punt otherwise.