Week 3: Rams at Bills

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, BadboyBills said:

Honestly, this game should be flexed. Pretty boy vs The Process.

Now that’s just wrong. Think of the fans, many of whom have made plans for weeks if not months to come to Bills Stadium early to tailgate and watch the game at 1:00PM. They made travel plans and some made hotel bookings and plane reservations well in advance of this game predicated on a 1:00 PM start. To flex this game would be a huge inconvenience to the fan base. 

Oh, wait...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

11 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

If Milano and Edmunds are back, Bills will win and I bet that line moves.

Sean and Leslie will confuse Goff. 

This. 

This game is dependent on having Milano and Edmunds. I think McD knew this, and thus sat them both this week when at least one of them (Edmunds) probably could have gone.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Truly need all three sides of the ball to play very well to beat the Rams...the game may come down to a FG..need Edmunds and Milano to be healthy if we are to ever stand a chance.. Goff doesn’t scare me too much but McVay is a genius game planner and offensive minded HC.. Bills have the better team but the Rams have more experience.. need a dominant performance by our defense and Allen... our team as a whole needs to limit their mistakes, can’t afford penalties.... every yard and inch will matter against the Rams...this will be a very difficult game for Buffalo... chess match through and through... Bills win 24-21

• Like (+1) 1

The key to this game will be pressure on Goff. He's a different QB when pressured, and he does not have the escape hatches he used to. I agree much of this is tied to Milano and Edmunds, but I feel the crew from Sunday can get the job done.

I hope we can get at least one of those guys back to tighten up coverage on the TE. Higbee scares me, but Ginseke had an "amazing" game with some shoestring brilliant catches. 

I dont feel the Rams D is capable of shutting us down. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Truly need all three sides of the ball to play very well to beat the Rams...the game may come down to a FG..need Edmunds and Milano to be healthy if we are to ever stand a chance.. Goff doesn’t scare me too much but McVay is a genius game planner and offensive minded HC.. Bills have the better team but the Rams have more experience.. need a dominant performance by our defense and Allen... our team as a whole needs to limit their mistakes, can’t afford penalties.... every yard and inch will matter against the Rams...this will be a very difficult game for Buffalo... chess match through and through... Bills win 24-21

We don’t need them healthy “to stand a chance”.  At least, I hope not... 

The Rams D has a couple studs and a bunch of fluff. We should be able to score on them.  ....and if our offense is truly legit, we should be able to score on anyone.  

On defense, even without Edmunds/Milano, I trust McDermott, Frazier and the Defense to redeem themselves.    I’m sure they are not happy, at all, about how that side of the ball played yesterday.  

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, SCBills said:

We don’t need them healthy “to stand a chance”.  At least, I hope not... 

The Rams D has a couple studs and a bunch of fluff. We should be able to score on them.  ....and if our offense is truly legit, we should be able to score on anyone.  

On defense, even without Edmunds/Milano, I trust McDermott, Frazier and the Defense to redeem themselves.    I’m sure they are not happy, at all, about how that side of the ball played yesterday.  

Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey are problems for us.. their offense is also deadly.. they have Super Bowl experience as well.. I have an extremely healthy amount of respect for McVay.. this will be a tough game for Allen.. not saying we won’t win, not saying Allen will struggle but this is going to be a violent game to the end..

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey are problems for us.. their offense is also deadly.. they have Super Bowl experience as well.. I have an extremely healthy amount of respect for McVay.. this will be a tough game for Allen.. not saying we won’t win, not saying Allen will struggle but this is going to be a violent game to the end..

Oh, I agree.  This is a game we need to win if we want people to respect us beyond, eh, they’re an “up and coming team”.  

The Rams look filthy through 2 weeks.  

Diggs vs Ramsey will be fun, but who is going to cover Brown and Beasley?   

Aaron Donald is just a guy you have to accept will wreck some plays.  Have to mitigate his effect as best we can.  He comes up the middle though, so hopefully Allen can evade any pressure he brings and get out on the move.  

On defense, we just played “good Fitz” with Parker and Gesicki, in 90 degree heat/humidity.  Hopefully our defense learned their lessons if Edmunds/Milano can’t go, because Goff, Woods, Kupp and Higbee are a better version of that.  

I just don’t think we need Edmunds/Milano to “have a chance” is all.   I still think McDermott/Frazier and the Defense can fix some stuff from the Dolphins game. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Now that’s just wrong. Think of the fans, many of whom have made plans for weeks if not months to come to Bills Stadium early to tailgate and watch the game at 1:00PM. They made travel plans and some made hotel bookings and plane reservations well in advance of this game predicated on a 1:00 PM start. To flex this game would be a huge inconvenience to the fan base. 

Oh, wait...

The NFL should move all games to prime time, 7 days a week. If it is only on TV, why not. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

Actually, teasing the Rams to +9 is the smart play.

It’s is.....but I can’t just I remember what I saw out of JA this week it’s not 🤣.  Really just depends on if Tremaine and Milano play.  If they play, I’m teasing the Bills. We’re better. At home, I don’t think we lose if we’re full strength 

34 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It’s is.....but I can’t just I remember what I saw out of JA this week it’s not 🤣.  Really just depends on if Tremaine and Milano play.  If they play, I’m teasing the Bills. We’re better. At home, I don’t think we lose if we’re full strength 

Never cross zero on a teaser my friend!