Week 3: Rams at Bills

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

I didn’t read the entire thread over there so I’ll take your word for it, but the few I did read showed a lack of knowledge of our team and a lack of respect. Things like Ramsey will just take out Diggs so our pass game will be stopped, for example. I don’t expect anyone to pencil us in for the SB, either, btw, in order to illustrate respect. 

I don't know how much Ramsey is a game film nut, but if he thinks that it's the same Josh that he trolled 2 yrs ago, he'll be in for a surprise when he tries to jump a throw.

• Like (+1) 2

Watching Aaron Donald play his position is a wonder to behold. Watching him do it against the Bills is a nightmare to despise! 

It reminds me of the early days of Lawrence Taylor back in the early 80s. NFL offenses had to tailor their game plans to at least mitigate the damage he was going to do.

I hope Bobby Johnson is burning the midnight oil to come up with some kind of blocking scheme for that monster. Or we're in for a long day.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

image.thumb.jpeg.c7ea802201e236999d710f564f63bc25.jpeg

“WNnnnnnnnnnBC”

7 minutes ago, BornAgainBillsFan said:

Watching Aaron Donald play his position is a wonder to behold. Watching him do it against the Bills is a nightmare to despise! 

It reminds me of the early days of Lawrence Taylor back in the early 80s. NFL offenses had to tailor their game plans to at least mitigate the damage he was going to do.

I hope Bobby Johnson is burning the midnight oil to come up with some kind of blocking scheme for that monster. Or we're in for a long day.

Yep. Donald is a FORCE on the DL and he’s gonna have to be accounted for on every play. Every. Play. I’m glad we have a mobile QB and an OC who knows how to design rolling pockets.

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GG said:

I don't know how much Ramsey is a game film nut, but if he thinks that it's the same Josh that he trolled 2 yrs ago, he'll be in for a surprise when he tries to jump a throw.

IIRC he already has said that Josh is good, after his trashing of him. I actually like Ramsey. I think he just says stuff to rile up his opponents and get them off their game as opposed to really believing it.

I'm paraphrasing but I recall reading something about him when in college he used to search for the social media of the girlfriends of the quarterbacks he was about to face, and harass them on twitter and Facebook, etc, the week before the game. They would report back to their QB bfs who got fuming mad and threatened revenge, but Ramsey just used it to his advantage to get them off their game. Then when he got to the NFL he stopped doing it because he said these crazy dudes got wives and they will shoot you if you do stuff like that to them. I thought that was hilarious. ;) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

IIRC he already has said that Josh is good, after his trashing of him. I actually like Ramsey. I think he just says stuff to rile up his opponents and get them off their game as opposed to really believing it.

I'm paraphrasing but I recall reading something about him when in college he used to search for the social media of the girlfriends of the quarterbacks he was about to face, and harass them on twitter and Facebook, etc, the week before the game. They would report back to their QB bfs who got fuming mad and threatened revenge, but Ramsey just used it to his advantage to get them off their game. Then when he got to the NFL he stopped doing it because he said these crazy dudes got wives and they will shoot you if you do stuff like that to them. I thought that was hilarious. ;) 

Should be a good matchup on Sunday because Diggs can match him trash talk for trash talk on the field. Diggs is one of the most self-confident, competitive players I’ve seen and I don’t know if Ramsey is used to that kind of opponent. Have they faced each other in the past?

EDIT: In ‘16, the Jags played the Vikings and Diggs had 3 for 55 yards while Ramsey had one tackle and an assist in a game the Vikings won. Doesn’t say much and that’s the only game I can find where their teams faced each other. 

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Should be a good matchup on Sunday because Diggs can match him trash talk for trash talk on the field. Diggs is one of the most self-confident, competitive players I’ve seen and I don’t know if Ramsey is used to that kind of opponent. Have they faced each other in the past?

Yeah should be fun. Diggs is so much fun to watch. A quick search showed they likely played once, when Ramsey was a rook. The Vikings won. Diggs had 3-55 including a 45 yarder. Not sure about the coverages though.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

Yeah should be fun. Diggs is so much fun to watch. A quick search showed they likely played once, when Ramsey was a rook. The Vikings won. Diggs had 3-55 including a 45 yarder. Not sure about the coverages though.

You must have posted this info when I was doing my edit. Like I said, that matchup doesn’t tell us much. 

10 minutes ago, K-9 said:

EDIT: In ‘16, the Jags played the Vikings and Diggs had 3 for 55 yards while Ramsey had one tackle and an assist in a game the Vikings won. Doesn’t say much and that’s the only game I can find where their teams faced each other. 

Ha. Just posted that. Can't wait to watch this snarknado.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Jauronimo said:

Understandably so. I am equal parts confident that this team can play with anyone in the league and terrified they will get exposed as frauds at any minute.

BBFS is a powerful force.  Do not succumb to the dark side.

• Like (+1) 1