Week 3: Rams at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

My take too, and there were some passibly knowledgeable posts with insight about the Bills players and strengths scattered between the less informed nonsense.

There was an expected  amount of homerism, but no reason for them to think their team can't get a win.

I have visited worse boards.. Going to be a tough game. 

I agree. Seemed like measured, accurate takes to me. If I was a Rams fan I would pick them to win too. But as a Bills fan I'm picking my team, especially since it is a home game. These teams are fairly evenly matched on paper. Both fan bases should expect it to be a tough game.

Edited by MJS
  • Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

They don't really respect the Bills defense after last weeks performance. 

They arent exactly wrong. Wallace is a liability on the outside and the middle of the field was exposed without Edmunds. 

They also mentioned how we struggle to beat good teams(and believe the Rams are a good team) dating back to last season which is also 100% true. 

That’s all fair. 

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm old, and I've been on TBD a long time.  Why do you say that?

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

When Woods was here someone started a thread, apropos of nothing, titled "Robert Woods is $#%#$% crazy" - it got a lot of play at the time - and there are some of us on here that still bring it up

Now that all the fun has been sucked from that - feel free to proceed with thread 😛 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

I'll be up front. I don't think Buffalo wins this game. This feeling comes down to years of abuse at the ends of Bills. I support them and always will but I don't know if I will ever shake the feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop.

This game feels alot like the Eagles game last year. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/safety-protocol-impacts-rams-ahead-190008653.html

How safety protocol impacts the Rams ahead of trip to Bills

David De Cristofaro

Tue, September 22, 2020, 3:00 PM EDT

Prior to the NFL’s schedule release each year, teams can make a request to have cross-country games on back-to-back weeks. In the case of the Rams, they requested that the league’s schedule-makers put the Eagles and Bills next to each other on their schedule. That happened, as the Rams beat the Eagles last week in Philadelphia and have Buffalo up next.

The idea gives teams the option to avoid long trips. Instead of going back to Los Angeles, the Rams hoped to just travel right to Buffalo.

But thanks to Covid-19, that’s not happening

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

A lot of Buffalo Bills PTSD posters in this thread lately.  

Hopefully this team comes out and proves to us that they’re ready to take that next step and start slaying some, perceived to be, good teams. 

It's been 25 years since this team had an offence that could go punch for punch with anybody.  It's gonna take some getting used too.

That said, I'm ok with a 38-35 Bills win.  So's my cardiologist.

4 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

It's been 25 years since this team had an offence that could go punch for punch with anybody.  It's gonna take some getting used too.

That said, I'm ok with a 38-35 Bills win.  So's my cardiologist.

Oh, i'm definitely not saying i'm immune.  I get it.  

In regards to the Philly game though, this team is noticeably different than the Buffalo team that got smoked by the Eagles.  Have to prove it on the field though.

Edited by SCBills

2 hours ago, H2o said:

The prospects of Levi Wallace trying to hang with either Kupp or Woods also doesn't seem that ideal. 

I feel better with Levi against these two than I do parker and williams from last week.  I am concerned about those two across the middle if at least edmunds cant go.

46 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Um, No.  Watch the film.  Davis lines up at WR when we run 4 wide.  He does not do the things that Knox was asked to do.

That would be Kroft (ok, but...) or Gilliam (can't handle the blocking part yet).

4 wr sets are replacing knox...  Davis is even lining up in the slot and chipping pass rushers.

Davis is taking his snaps