Week 3: Rams at Bills

YoloinOhio

33 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

I remember how confident bills fans were before the eagles home game last season and we ended up getting dominated in every part of the game by a mediocre eagles team 

that would be awkward lol

I also remember the Vikings game how nobody gave us a chance , sorry  must have been a horrible day for you !!

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 4

19 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

I remember how confident bills fans were before the eagles home game last season and we ended up getting dominated in every part of the game by a mediocre eagles team 

I take it you are picking the Bills to lose?

• SDS unpinned this topic
10 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

I remember how pessimistic people were about the Dallas game last year.  No way we would win that game.  Then we ended up dominating every part of that game.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Yeah well I remember when a poster on this board called the Bills an “offense that can barely score 2 TDs per game” back in August