Week 3: Rams at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Hostility?  Don't you think that's a little dramatic?  There are all kinds of fans from sports teams.  For as many of you that put "conditions" on your fanhood

there are others that are passionate about being positive.  The vast majority are just enjoying the ride we are on.

Im in my 30’s and am a Bills fan.   I definitely do not put “conditions” on my fanhood.  If I did then there’s zero chance this would be my team after what we’ve all been put through up until recently.  

Simply saying that I need to see us beat teams like the Rams before I buy into us as “contenders”.  

I think our team trajectory is sky high.   

The two are not mutually exclusive. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Definitely one of the top 4 games of the week, and easily the premiere game at 1pm. BAL/KC, GB/NO, SEA/DAL, and this one.

My dream scenario is the Bills win and Vegas upsets the Pats***, setting up a nice little 3-0 showdown next week. 

• Like (+1) 2

I remember how confident bills fans were before the eagles home game last season and we ended up getting dominated in every part of the game by a mediocre eagles team 

2 hours ago, Bigvinny said:

Would they have Edmunds entire family make a video introducing him and then he doesn't play ?  Seems like big guy will be out there.

that would be awkward lol

• SDS unpinned this topic